Bloodcove Disguise

udalrich

First Post
Syldar goes into the office with Aradra. Once the chest is open, she casts Detect Magic to see if there is anything magical in the chest. (Probably not.) She looks at the vials and asks Aradra (and any other party members), "Do any of you know how to figure out what this is? It's probably the antidote, but it would be good to check first, in case it is more of the original poison."

Once the work in the office is done, she goes outside and sees the valuables that were on Lura. She picks up the chain shirt and looks at it. "This is a nice piece of armor. I could certainly use it. Does anyone else want it?" She lifts it and thinks about the weight. "This is heavier than my current armor. I might need someone to help carry the rest of my gear", she says, batting her eyes.

[sblock="Details"]Syldar probably cannot id what is in the vials unless spellcraft or knowledge is a useful skill.

The chainmail would increase her AC by 2. It would also put her 5 pounds over light load, so if someone could carry her bedroll, that would let her avoid being encumbered.[/sblock]

galahad0430

First Post
Syldar, you are pretty certain that the four vials must be the antidote. The papers are mostly private correspondences with certain elements of the Brotherhood.

OOC: I assume everyone will be heading back to the hotel and sleep as it is late. Also, Syldar, you are less than 400XP from leveling. That means you will probably level after the next encounter. Kalinn, your non lethal damage will heal with a nights rest (thats assuming you get 7 hrs of sleep).

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn keeps watch and nurses her aching head as the others do the heavy intellectual lifting. Wow, that thing hit like an avalanche . . . glad it didn't last long enough to get another shot at me.

When the others are ready, she takes the lead on the way back to the hotel.

Last edited:

udalrich

First Post
OOC: Also, Syldar, you are less than 400XP from leveling. That means you will probably level after the next encounter.

OOC: Wow, we level fast in this game. I think I was 6 xp into second level when we started.

Syldar takes the papers with for later reading. They might have something useful in them.

OOC: [MENTION=21949]JackS[/MENTION]late: I think I'm going to need to get an efficient quiver or a haversack soon. Arrows are surprisingly heavy. Any suggestions on how we decide who gets the armor, since both could use it?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: Wow, we level fast in this game. I think I was 6 xp into second level when we started.

Syldar takes the papers with for later reading. They might have something useful in them.

OOC: [MENTION=95784]jackslate45[/MENTION]: I think I'm going to need to get an efficient quiver or a haversack soon. Arrows are surprisingly heavy. Any suggestions on how we decide who gets the armor, since both could use it?

fify

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: Ok, folks, decision time. Raynucio (Aldern Foxglove) hasn't been on En World since April 12th. No one is sure what has happened (I know he had said something about work picking up). Do you want me to continue NPCing his character (which means he will still be getting a part of the XP), or do you want to go without him and we can say he stays at the hotel so he can get back with you if he shows up? You will be getting into some tough fights soon and I wanted to give all of you the option to choose. I will wait for each of you to vote before we continue to next encounter.

jackslate45

First Post
OCC: I have no problem leaving him here, only because he hits like a truck. And if the upcoming fights are as hard as you say, I would prefer to have someone who hits like a truck remain.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases