Bloodcove Disguise

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Hold, friends. It's not the delivery of the antidote that we've come here to accomplish. That's a benefit, for certain sure, but our main purpose is to acquire supplies for the encampment and a caravan to deliver them. For that, we must pay a visit to House Cartahegn and bargain with them for our needs."

udalrich

First Post
"We most certainly did," says Syldar as she produces the bottles. "This should solve your problem."

OOC: I think we have no more business here, so I think we'll head to Carteghn's next. Unless I'm forgetting something, which is entirely possible.

jackslate45

First Post
OCC: We needed supplies from him. Its buried in back posts.

Aradra peers out of the shop windows, looking at the bustling streets as Syldar continues negotiating with Rulkep.

galahad0430

First Post
Rulkep examines the four vials.
"Yes, these must be it! I am in your debt." He goes into the back office and returns with a crate.
"This is for your expedition. It is all I could hide and work on while under Lura's thumb. Good luck to you, Pathfinders."

galahad0430

First Post
Your group leaves Rulkep's and heads for Cartagehn's trade house. When you arrive you see a mass of citizens and merchants alike surronding the courtyard of a sprawling, two-story trading post. Some wear worried expressions while others shout angrily at a well-dressed woman standing on some crates.
"As I said," shouts the Cartagehn spokesman, "all Cartagehn's resources are required to deal with this emergency with our sugarpress, and our storefront is closed for the remainder of the day or until management resolves the crisis. We apologize for the inconvenience, but for now please return to your homes or businesses."
With that she climbs down from the boxes and the crowd begins to disperse with much angry muttering.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases