Bloodcove Disguise

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra could see the devastating blow that Ray had dealt to the ant. He knew the big target in the back. Hoping to catch it while it still had not acted, Aradra raises his bow, takes careful aim, and fires 2 shots back to back.

OCC:
Full Round Attack with Rapid shot and Deadly Aim: +06 for 2 shots at PBS range, 1d8 + 5 Damage

Last edited:

nothingpoetic

First Post
As the door opens, Chaucer takes quick stock of the situation, and upon seeing the fat, bloated insect blocking the tunnel that the lotion needed to be applied to, changes his mind. Change of plans, new plan, squish the buggies! He yells as Raynucio systematically dissects an ant with his scabbard and sword.

Taking a few steps into the room, he slides his bow off his shoulders, pulls an arrow onto the line, takes aim and fires at the bloated bug. He whoops when he sees his arrow bury itself into the grotesque insect.

[Sblock=Actions and Status]
Move Action - Move to 1-6, draw Bow
Swift Action - Arcane Strike
Standard Action - Attack Fat Queen (With PBS bonus)

AC (/touch/FF): 17/13/14
Hit Points: 17/17
Saves (F/R/W): 0/+6/+3
Bardic music used: 0/8
Spells cast: 1: 0/4

Current effects: -
[/Sblock]

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
Round 1

Aradra - shoots queen for 11 pts
Kalinn - hits leftmost ant for 5 pts.
Mandalo-
Raynucio - kills rightmost ant
Chaucer - hits queen for 9 pts
Syldar -

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: Ok, I assumed, since Aradra said his target was in the back, that he shot the queen. Chaucer I added 1 to your damage because Syldar annouced she was singing before they rushed into the room. So I have the left ant damaged (5 pts), the middle ant unhurt, the right ant dead, and the queen damaged (20 pts). Once Mandalo and Syldar do their actions, the ants will go.

galahad0430

First Post
Just as the queen begins to shuffle towards Kalinn, Syldar's arrow pierces its thorax and the large ant collapses. Meanwhile, the ant near Kalinn moves up and attacks her (5' step) and the remaining ant charges Raynucio.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases