Bloodcove Disguise

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn Ari (Tiefling Barbarian 3; AC: 14, HP: 44)

"We're ambushed! 'Ware the invisible foe . . . I count five of them!"

That eerie, icy calm settles onto the Barbarian's face as she enters her battle-fury and closes the gap between herself and her nearest foe with lightening speed. Frost ends her run with a leap to the top of the crate behind which one of the guards hides . . . the hapless crossbowman finds himself confronted with 120 pounds of raging fury, focused in the blade of a six foot sword!

[sblock=Actions]Initiative (1d20+7=27)
Free: Speech/Enter Rage
Move: to N4, leaping atop the crate there to confront crossbowman G4.[/sblock]

[sblock=Galahad]This is the surprise round, correct? If not, I'll need to add a couple of attacks to my post.[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra's body was more alert than Aradra's eyes were. His training paid off, and every muscle in him reacted before Kanli finished speaking. He speaks towards the rest of them and says "Crossbowman first!" while drawing arrows, getting ready to fire.

OCC: [MENTION=1268]Mowlgi[/MENTION]You can charge in a surprise round so you could still attack.

galahad0430

First Post
Surprise round

Kalinn (27)- moves forward/rages
Syldar (25)- no action, surprised
Raynucio (20)- no action, surprised
Mandalo (20)- moves to front of group
Aradra (18)- no action, not flat-footed
Chaucer (14)- casts grease on D-4
Agent (10)- hits Syldar with throwing knife
Guards (6)- shoot at Ray & Kalinn hitting each once

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
The agent appears behind some crates next to your group as she hurls a dagger into Syldar's unsuspecting back. The dagger flies true and sinks into Syldar's arm, it is accompanied by an immediate burning sensation at the wound.
OOC: Fort save from Syldar please

[sblock=agent] appears in D-4 and throws dagger[/sblock]

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: I will give Chaucer until this afternoon before doing Guards actions. Also, Mandalo, can you tell me which square you moved too please?

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases