Bloodcove Disguise

nothingpoetic

First Post
Chaucer notices the crossbowmen pop up in front of him, and sees his companions move to act, followed by a gasp from Syldar who was walking next to him. Turning he sees a knife in her back, and follows it to a man behind them.

Narrowing his eyes, he thrusts his arm towards the offender and wryly says, "Has no one told you it never pays to attack a lady from behind?" And then he opens his hands and gives the command.

[Sblock=Actions and Status]Free Action - Speak
Standard Action - Cast Grease on D4

AC (/touch/FF): 17/13/14
Hit Points: 17/17
Saves (F/R/W): 0/+6/+3
Bardic music used: 0/8
Spells cast: 1: 1/4

Current effects: -[/Sblock]

nothingpoetic

First Post
OOC: I realize that was out of order, but since the postings already had happened, I just assumed I was bumped done in init order. If not then I can altar my actions, just let me know...

udalrich

First Post
Fort save:

[sblock="Status"]
AC (/touch/FF): 17/13/14
Hit Points: ?/20
Saves (F/R/W): +1/+6/+2
Bardic music used: 0/10
Spells cast: 1: 0/4
Current effects:

Used items: -

Modifiers that are probably not relevant to the save and not included:

+2 vs enchantment spells and effects (racial)
+4 vs bardic performance, sonic and language dependent effects (well versed, bard)

[/sblock]

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: That's strange, I received no email notifications that any of you posted? Weird. I will consider that Chaucer hesitated and is now after the agent in initiative.

Syldar feels her strength draining from the poison. The agent succesfully stays on her feet as the area she stands in is coated in grease from Chaucer's spell. The guard in front of Kalinn steps back and shoots at her along with the other one near her. The other two unload on Raynucio.

OOC: oops, that d20 for damage vs Kalinn was a mistake, but since it was only a 2 we'll keep it :). Also, Syldar that roll is a d2 so you take 1 pt of Str damage, on your action make another Fort save.

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
Rd 1

Kalinn- moves up and drops G4
Syldar- begins singing and pulls out a scroll
Raynucio- moves up and drops G1
Mandalo- moves up to G2 and misses
Aradra- hits the agent with 2 arrows for 25 pts.
Agent- attacks Aradra and misses
Chaucer- heals Syldar 3 hp w/ CLW wand
Guards- attack

Attachments

• ambush Rd1.JPG
    ambush Rd1.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra sees the dagger fly out from behind a crate, and sees it hit Syldar. Knowing another is coming, he quickly takes a step in front of her, pointing his bow at the agent. With rapid fire Aradra shots twice, both finding their target with deadly accuracy.

OCC: 5' step to F4, shooting twice at the agent with Rapid Shot and Deadly Aim. Within 30' for PBS. 2 rolls at +6/ 1d8 + 4
EDIT: ouch...

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn steps down from the crate and once more confronts the bowman, swinging her ancestral greatsword in a glittering arc. Wisps of spirit surround the raging Tiefling and her opponent, but are unable to score a blow.

[sblock=Actions][/sblock]

galahad0430

First Post
The agent is rocked back in surprise as both of Aradra's arrows slam into her. Kalinn moves up to the reloading crossbowman and cuts him down with ease as Hafisbita makes short work of his light armor. Not wanting to be outdone, Raynucio growls a curse and moves up to another of the ambushers, easily cutting him down (he ends up in L-1).

OOC: ignore second scabbard attack roll, it did it twice, grrr...

Last edited:

Remove ads