Bloodcove Disguise

udalrich

First Post
Staggering from the wound, Syldar begins to sing encouragement to her companions while starting to draw her bow. Realizing her weakness, though, she instead pulls out a scroll.

OOC: +2 damage for Aradra, since Syldar is first in init order

[sblock="Status"]
Std: Start inspire courage.
Move: Draw scroll of cure light wounds (arcane).

AC (/touch/FF): 18/13/15
Hit Points: 9/20
Saves (F/R/W): +1/+6/+2
Bardic music used: 1/10
Spells cast: 1: 0/4
Current effects: 1 strength damage, poisoned

Used items: -

I'm going to be out of town for the weekend starting in a few hours, and won't have much net access. I might be able to post, but feel free to NPC Syldar if needed. She's probably going to read the scroll to cure herself next round unless someone else gets there sooner.

With the strength damage, she has significant penalties shooting her bow. She'll probably draw and through the spear after using the scroll.

[/sblock]

galahad0430

First Post
The agent, reassessing who is the most dangerous threat, moves fluidly around the crates and attacks Aradra, but misses. Meanwhile, the poison continues to sap Syldar's strength.

[sblock=agent]moves to F4 and uses stunning fist vs Aradra[/sblock]

OOC: Aradra has the luck with him this fight, even with her once per day reroll she just blew her stunning fist (which is also only once per day)

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
The two remaining guards fire at Raynucio and Kalinn, then drop their crossbows and pull out their swords (they both step back first).

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!

jackslate45

First Post
"I will give you one chance" Aradra says, dodging the punch and getting ready to counter attack. "Surrender now, or you will die. As proof, look at how easily my friends dispatched yours."

galahad0430

First Post
Kalinn staggers the guard she is facing and he drops his weapon. The other takes one look around and flees from Mandalo (your choice on the attack of opportunity).

nothingpoetic

First Post
Chaucer sees Aradra drill two into the assailant, then watches him dodge a blow, and assumes that things are well in hand, and turns his attention to Syldar. Pulling out a wand, he lays a hand on her shoulder.

[Sblock=Actions]
Move Action - Draw CLW wand
Standard Action - Activates CLW wand
[/Sblock]

galahad0430

First Post
Rd 2

Kalinn- attacks guard and hits for 15pts.
Syldar-
Ray-
Mandalo- scares off last standing guard
Aradra- hits agent w/arrow and drops her (fight over)
Agent- dies
Chaucer-

OOC: the agent is in E-5 and Aradra is in F-4 instead of whats on map

Attachments

• ambush rd2.JPG
    ambush rd2.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases