Bloodcove Disguise

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: When I first brought up Sangre, it was discussed about giving it a straight 40% on anything to represent its status as a smugglers haven. On anything 2000gp or less it should be the standard 75% based on its size (I think). HolyMan could verify this maybe as he is a judge?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"I am Markas," the warrior says extending a hand. "I have been separated from my group after we were ambushed in the jungle. I await them so we might continue on in our quest, but do not wish to lounge idly while I wait."

The warrior adjusts his shield that sits on his arm. The device has seen a lot of use, from the beating it has taken. "You all are joining the caravan. As protectors? Or something else?"

He notices a few looks and adds, "If you allow me to join you I will see your cause through until it's end. Firron would not allow me to do otherwise even if he were to show up this minute."

OOC: Saw where AFg had suggested the keep the prices the same but drop availability to 40%. No one disagreed with that so run with it. Also you could roll up a couple random items. Who knows may get lucky and roll a quiver, lol.

udalrich

First Post
OOC: Sorry for the delay in posting. I've been sick (and still am). The hit point damage below should be accurate unless someone has healed her. Did anyone?

Syldar would like some of the potions, which she presumes are Lesser Restoration. "I think I need some of this," she says, taking one and drinking it. "I can pay for it out of my share of the loot." After drinking one, she pauses and drinks another.

[sblock="Status"]
AC (/touch/FF): 18/13/15
Hit Points: 9/20
Saves (F/R/W): +1/+6/+2
Bardic music used: 1/10
Spells cast: 1: 0/4
Current effects: 1 strength damage, poisoned

Used items: -
Damage: 3 strength

Since strength damage doesn't lower an ability score, it looks like she can still use her bow with just the penalty to damage, not the additional penalty from not having a high enough strength.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra, noting that Syldar is looking better, takes a few potions from his backpack and offer them up to her.

OCC: I will also do the roll for the quiver now, just in case. Following the few potions he offers. So two used CLW from the stock for Syldar. Purchasing the Efficent Quiver, using all of my current treasure and 167.07 of my personal finances. So cash me in galahad!

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: I'll be posting a few things here as I think of them and work on some numbers . . .
  • Kalinn would like the Cloak of Resistance (leaving her with 632.93 GP from the haul so far?)

Never mind on purchases. Looks like she'll be saving her cash for now. Ready to go, Galahad!

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: sorry guys for the delay, I'm on a trip to New Jersey and couldn't post before I left. I will be back Monday night. I will see about posting something Tommorrow evening or Monday day.

galahad0430

First Post
The bustle of activity surrounding you slowly sorts itself out as the caravan prepares to leave. Despite your initial encounter with Raimondo, he seems to be competent in his leadership of the drovers. However, it is apparent from the look of the personnel that your group will be needed for any kind of security. With shouts and cracking whips the caravan finally begins to move out of Sangre del Sol.
After about five hours, you can see a gorge in the distance. There is evidently a rather substantial bridge crossing it, but after that the road branches out into simple jungle trails. It is obvious that the works of Sangre end at the bridge and the jungle again claims the area.

OOC: I need perception checks from everyone.

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: It has been about two hours since the ambush. I still have Syldar as having 3 pts of Str damage, but all of her hp damage was healed. Also, Kalinn still has 3 pts of hp damage. Just reminding you in case you wanted to do something about it during those two hours.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Markas is glad to have something to do other than look aimlessly about for his friends.

{{ Don't know where to start. And there is a lot of jungle around. }} he thinks to himself.

He knows that they can take care of themselves and he isn't worried bout that at all. He is however worried about what it is these newcomers have faced and what it is they are...

Something catches is eye but he's not quite sure what it was.

OCC: Because I'm not quite sure that is high enough LOL.

Last edited:

Remove ads