"Necessary Evil" OOC

Thanee

First Post
Those OOC blocks look pretty ugly in the IC, don't you think?

How about using SBLOCK instead for OOC. Makes the IC look much tidier. :)

As said in the IC, once Brick is going in, Sorceress will use her Teleport to enter the building and start attacking the drones immediately with Chain Lightning (and then jump into cover with another Teleport; Turnabout Power Feat).

Bye
Thanee

Arkhandus

First Post
I agree. I like having the OOC separated in spoiler blocks. They're thin and relatively unobtrusive when unopened. Though not much difference when the DM uses OOC blocks, since we generally have to read those anyway.

Also, I'm still waiting for a bit of an answer to my question regarding Brick's Super-Strength ranks. Thought the cost was gonna be reduced to 1pp/rank, but at least on his sheet it's still given as 2pp/rank, so that's what I used for Gemini's clone's mimicry of the Super-Strength.

Walking Dad

First Post
Ok, I will do it, but it is a bit more trouble for me typing it out (still no spoiler quick button... but for thinking :().

jkason: You can hit two of the drones with a shockwave, but this will surely alert the guards outside and the area could possibly include a prisoner.

I still wait for a post from [MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION] .

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Since we are actively using the OOC thread, why don't we all just leave pure OOC posts here and not put them in the IC thread at all.

I have only been following WD's lead on this, but I don't let people do that in the games I DM. ;)

Arkhandus

First Post
Welcome back, Voda!

Now waiting on Helis, Octavia, and Siren to either head inside for mayhem or stay outside and provide cover (as it seems Siren is doing).

Gemini just doesn't want his careful sneaking about to get wasted by someone shouting and drawing the guards' attention outside. Of course, Gemini isn't aware of what effects Siren's illusion may have (if he's even aware of the illusion at all).

Not sure how spacious the cell-block is so it's unclear if Octavia or Gemini-Octavia would have to walk in there or if they'd have room to flap their wings inside.

Jemal

Adventurer
Thanee, one note RE: your IC actions.
Turnabout doesn't allow you to teleport-act-teleport, it allows you to teleport-act-RETURN to start location.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases