"Necessary Evil" OOC

Walking Dad

First Post
The drones will most likely enter through the door. You can see it on the map of the Prison Camp attached to this post.

The roof is made of tin, the floor and walls is gray reinforced concrete, and the bars are made of steel. There is one person in each cell. The prisoners look mostly apathetic, epically the ones wearing neutralizers.

I just added this description to the last combat post, too.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Thanks mate. Apparently it did not really matter as everyone else knows enough. I can just follow along. ;)

BTW, I will hard pressed to update for the next three days as I return home.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hey guys,

I returned to my office yesterday only to be laid off. It looks like the natural disaster has put the writing on the wall in my little office and they realize that the SALES people cannot do their job. So they need to reduce costs by cutting the senior engineer (keeping the junior guy that has only been there 3 months). No one every says management is smart. I would have waited a few more months to ensure the junior guy's at least could do the job first. Anyway, that's what I get for skipping town under the threat of nuclear disaster.

Not sure what that will mean for the future of my gaming, but it has definitely put a damper on my creativity for the near term. I expect that I will actually have less time for playing in the longer term as I no longer have my iPhone to keep up on things and cannot spend as much time in front of a computer at home as I could working.

I have not been able to catch up since I left Stateside yet, but hope to in the next few days.

-PM

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Thanks guys, I have good family support here in Japan and back in the States if it comes to that. I am catching up on my gaming tonight, slowly but surely.:p

Sorry for the short post, but creativity will come back later.

Walking Dad

First Post
Sorry, changed working schedule for this and the next week and I got a test ... today. I need to go to bed ;)
I hope I will be able to post something in the IC later today.

Arkhandus

First Post
Sorry to hear that, Perrinmiller. A lot of employers these days don't seem to care about employee loyalty or dependability, just the bottom line and who's cheapest to keep around.

Hope ya find another job soon.

Remove ads