"Necessary Evil" OOC

Thanee

First Post
I think he also posted something about rushing towards the drones... he is a bit confused, too, probably. :)

So, everyone but Helios is on our side, and all prisoners (but the woman who asked to come with us) are on the other side now?

Well, I better keep the portal open for now, then... :D

Bye
Thanee

Walking Dad

First Post
I think he also posted something about rushing towards the drones... he is a bit confused, too, probably. :)

So, everyone but Helios is on our side, and all prisoners (but the woman who asked to come with us) are on the other side now?

Bye
Thanee
Yes. Sorry If I wasn't clear enough before. I have an English test on Wednesday ;)

Walking Dad

First Post
Sorry, got swamped a bit. Looks like we are waiting for @Thanee in the IC thread. Will give her/him (?) until tomorrow before moving on.

Edit: And just saw the posting in the IC thread ...

Jemal

Adventurer
I know its not how you normally do it, but you may wish to resolve Siren's Action first, as the results could have a large impact on the actions of the other PC's. (Specifically if she drops multiples of the drones)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
GM: I think I will allow 'soft' PvP for this one. As long as you don't take total control of another character or kill each other. Is this alright for everyone? Please comment in the OOC thread (link is in the first post).
Not sure what Voda Vosa will say about the use of a power against his character.

But I will ignore the Diplomacy roll since use of social skills are meant for NPC interaction. I feel that if you want to influence/bluff player characters, you gotta do it the old fashion way by role-playing, not roll-playing.

Walking Dad

First Post
Not sure what Voda Vosa will say about the use of a power against his character.

But I will ignore the Diplomacy roll since use of social skills are meant for NPC interaction. I feel that if you want to influence/bluff player characters, you gotta do it the old fashion way by role-playing, not roll-playing.
Actually, Bluff to feint is possible vs PCs, but not Diplomacy to change attitudes (this case).
We will wait for VV's answer before proceeding.

Jemal

Adventurer
Well, apparently his response is "let mortal Kombat begin". I'm game if he is, and I promise I won't hurt him too much.

I think this was an inevitability considering the premise of "a bunch of super-villains get shoved together", so best to get it out of the way now.

And as for the Diplomacy check, I saw someone post one earlier so figured we were using them for inter-party, usually I just leave PC-interactions to RPing.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases