"Necessary Evil" OOC

Walking Dad

First Post
UP p 22
A particular example is the power stunt option of extra effort and the heroic feat option of hero points, which can stack, allowing you to temporarily acquire two feats for one round, either two separate feats or two ranks of the same feat.

This seems to back up my interpretation.

Jemal

Adventurer
I was going off the fact that it specifically states it lasts the duration of the encounter or until you switch to a different alternate power. If you want to rule it differently, I guess I'll just expend effort again.
Siren is now fatigued

Jemal

Adventurer
Allright, combats over, sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, busy time at home, got a whole buncha things going on right now.

Anyways, on to the character changes :
From what I've been pondering, Siren'll still be basically the same character, still a super-psychic atlantean princess, just instead of the mental blast array she'll be using a different attack mode.
I just need to decide between Telekinesis (Which had been one of my original ideas before I decided to try the auto-hit mental blast) or a different form of 'psychic attack' (knife/bolt/sword) worked as a melee strike and/or a normal blast, just using psychic modifiers.

WD, are either of those Problematic or Preferred?

Thanee

First Post
Telekinesis 10 - “Telekinesis” - (Power Cost: 10x3+2 = 32 PP)
» Feat : Precise
» Feat : Subtle
» Extra: Damaging
» Extra: Range (Perception)
» Flaw : Duration (Concentration)

;)

Bye
Thanee

Jemal

Adventurer
"This" meaning... Thanee's take on telekinesis? Not what I would've gone with, my take on TK is usually more like so:
Telekinesis 12 [Effective Strength 60](39 pp) - Damaging(+1), PF: Precise, Improved Range, Subtle
(Tradeoff: -2 atk/+2 effect)

And if it were the weapons/bolts part, it wouldn't be telekinesis, those're two completely seperate things. It would be more like weapons of solidified psychic energy (Kind of like Psylocke's psychic knife).
Fairly simple blast/strike AP. possibly with vampiric or linked: Stun/Drain added on.

Remove ads