"Necessary Evil" OOC

Walking Dad

First Post
Only Helis' actions are missing. BTW, everyone still needs to move through the portal. It is no automatic group teleport. Those who posted already an action, but still have their move action unspent, may post the character moving through the portal.

Jemal

Adventurer
Siren's not going through, she's going to try to keep forces distracted thinking there's still a full assault outside.

Thanee

First Post
I only see three options for us here...

a) stop attacking (not really a serious option)
b) take the risk and hope to bring him down before he can do any serious harm (maybe protecting them with some Alternate Effect (Extra Effort / Hero Point) for mental protection might be helpful)
c) try to get them out with a teleport (which would require Extra Effort or a Hero Point for an Alternate Effect, that actually can get them out; the Portal does not work for that, as they would have to be able to go through it, which they are not)

Bye
Thanee

Jemal

Adventurer
I was thinking a power stunt teleport to get the family out - You could describe it as opening the hole under them so they fall, or behind them and pushing them through, etc.

I'd try to stunt a mental protection for them but Sirens outside.. Bad call I guess.

Thanee

First Post
I could make a Rank 9 Accurate Teleport with Extra Mass 5, which should suffice (distance is 2 miles then).

Bye
Thanee

jkason

First Post
Late to the party, but Ben can try a simplified stunt to let him switch forms more quickly (standard to move action), then use his Create Object ability from sand form to cover the family. That only works if the warlord's mental blast isn't a Perception power tied to his telepathy, though, so the teleport stunt is probably the best bet.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases