"Necessary Evil" OOC

Jemal

Adventurer
Siren doesn't have intimidate, that's for directly threatening people. I prefer leaving that roll to my attack bonus. ;)

Also their introduction had me thinking they worked indirectly in support of the aliens, not as a direct force.

I had planned to have Siren speaking down to them as someone in a position of authority would, insinuating that we worked for people whom they'd rather stay on the good side of.
I could see an argument that it should be a deception check to convince them that she works in a superior position to them. In that case her result would be 4 lower, for a 17.

I doubt this is going to work given the poor rolling..
If Siren gets another action before combat and realizes they're not convinced, she'll start singing her song.

Walking Dad

First Post
I still see threatening to use connections to powerful friends to make someone back down and an Intimidating attempt. Intimidate is a social skill and not all intimidations have to be physical. So, no, it didn't work.

Rolling saves for 5 thugs below.

jkason

First Post
I'm afraid I'm going to have to bow out at this point. I've been increasingly overwhelmed with RL, and it's not likely to let up any time in the foreseeable future.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases