"Necessary Evil" OOC

Walking Dad

First Post
Hi everyone found the way to the OOC thread?
New players, please copy your sheets to the RG. The link is in the first post.

The story thus far:
The first members of this Omega cell were busted out by Dr Destruction.
Their first mission was to rescue someone called Mindjack from a prison camp.
2nd mission ...

wait, first some mechanical questions:
Shall we keep the old threads or start new ones for the new team constellation? It would have some merits, as the old RG still has some now defunct ex-PCs and the the IC game will re-start before the begin of the current mission.

Thoughts?

Jemal

Adventurer
I'd say definitely a new IC thread. As far as the RG, that's probably not too much of an issue.

And are we missing a mission? I remember getting a power source from underwater, and visiting some underground resistance guys.. and there rescuing was the President (Or was it vice president?)
Or am I just on crack?

Shayuri

First Post
A new thread would be nice for the newbies, perhaps with a quick 'the story so far' summary to give a broad overview of what has happened.

Not that I won't read the rest of the posts, but there are enough of them that I don't know when I'll be done. :)

Voda Vosa

First Post
I also agree on a new thread. I updated Helis, he was made when my comprehension of the rules were limited at best. I think he now refelcts more what I have envisioned for him, without changing his unique feel and murderous intentions.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases