"Necessary Evil" OOC

Walking Dad

First Post
Still working on the introduction. Would the "old hands" be so nice to retell the previous encounters, please?

Thanks and sorry again for my current low-speed.

Walking Dad

First Post
Alright, I will do it myself then (you means the players that were in the game at this moment):

You started sitting in an alien transport vessel on the way to your likely dissection when you were busted out by Dr Destruction. He forced you into joining the Omegans, a resistance group of former super villains.
Your first assignment was to free a fellow named Mindjack from an alien prison camp. You also rescued some more.
Your second assignment was to find and secure an energy source for DD. It involved searching the sewers, have some fight and diplomacy. After destroying a giant guardian robot you succeeded again.

more a bit later or retold by a player ;)

we are currently at this post in the old IC thread:
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...Evil-quot-IC&p=5710923&viewfull=1#post5710923

Shayuri

First Post
At what point in the IC thread will the new PCs be introduced? Or will that be in a new thread?

And how will we be integrated? Are we just new recruits coming to help, or do we stumble across each other, or...what's the plan? :)

Walking Dad

First Post
Doc Destruction will send the old characters to investigate the hideout of another Omegan team. The new PCs are a newly assembles third teem that will assist the first. Later they will be officially combined. There will be a new IC thread and a new RG.

Walking Dad

First Post
I was invited to my cousins marriage and will be away from Jul 28-30. I doubt I will have Internet access there, so excuse my absence from this board for the three days, please. Thanks.

Remove ads