L4W Tavern Patrons

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Hi. I was away for a while, I'm back now. I'd like to try and play again. I'm sorry to everyone affected by my disappearing act. I failed my save vs. real life and also versus manning up and telling people here.

http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Corvus_Raine_(Cleverusername)

Welcome back! Did you already add the xp from the Rerisen Tower? I'm guessing you did since you're second level... either way, you need a note of where your xp came from on your sheet somewhere.

renau1g

First Post
Max is 8, Haruka is probably 9, Incarnation is 8 going on 9. Hadrak is 7th, likely 8th (or more if Mal wants to use credits). Kane's 9th and got some companions in the Lord Byron Series and currently Tikchik Tiktikchik is 9th with companions in Land Ho!

So I think there's around 3 groups currently at the upper end of heroic.

Edit: Make that 4 groups, I forgot about the group in Tale of Two Domains that Luinnar is running, a couple level 8's there also, plus some 7's.

Last edited:

twilsemail

First Post
It's been a while since some of the PCs in here have posted. Does anyone know if the truthseeker is still around? What about @Eternal54 ? I'm likely going to remove these PCs shortly.

I think I may have missed an exit or two. There are a ton of PCs hanging about at the moment.

@jsb420 is Marookh still hanging out?

ETA: I think I'm going to minorly change the layout of the initial post to make it easier for me to track people when they may have left us.

Last edited:

Mewness

First Post
Eternal54 has a character in Get Me to the Church on Time. We're in the middle of a fight and he hasn't posted any turns in it. He appears to be MIA.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Max is 8, Haruka is probably 9, Incarnation is 8 going on 9. Hadrak is 7th, likely 8th (or more if Mal wants to use credits).
Incarnation will likely hit 9 from time XP & real XP; if I have enough, he'll be bumped to 10th w/ my credits.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases