L4W Tavern Patrons

twilsemail

First Post
I'm keeping the guys from Desolation Island on here until they depart. Mostly for keeping bits of my crazy at bay. Who knows, someone might come back from that table...

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Don't get me wrong. I was just pointing out that my signature (and now that I checked, Eithal's character sheet header) was incorrectly showing Eithal at level 6. Not your fault. Mine.

You're doing an awesome service for us all!

renau1g

First Post
Just a quick note, my Kingmaker game will be looking for a melee PC to help out with some recent departures. The current composition is a shielding swordmage, shaman, avenger, and druid. The party is level 2, so a range from 1-3 would be ideal.

Note that the group is unaligned, at times leaning a bit more evil then good... or at least more bloodthirsty then pacifistic.

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
Just a quick note, my Kingmaker game will be looking for a melee PC to help out with some recent departures. The current composition is a shielding swordmage, shaman, avenger, and druid. The party is level 2, so a range from 1-3 would be ideal.

Note that the group is unaligned, at times leaning a bit more evil then good... or at least more bloodthirsty then pacifistic.

Ugh, I've got a character idea cooking that would fit that rather well. It's a shame my other character is still level 1.

FourMonos

First Post
Well, I can't top the monkey magic, but I was thinking of making either a hunter or a genasi barbarian.

If you would like an elemental barbarian, let me know.

JoeNotCharles

First Post

Ironheart (Level 3 Warden) is available. I have one PC in an adventure already (yours, come to think of it...) so anybody on their first char gets priority.

He's dormant in tree form outside the tavern, I just haven't spotted a good opening to have him overcome his distrust of wooden buildings to come inside.

FourMonos

First Post
JNC's tree has been hanging around for quite some time. He may have to dislodge the tire swing from his branches before the fighting starts though...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases