New Frontier Campaign

steamsorceror

First Post
My friends and i recently started a new Campaign (D&D 3.5) because of a flop involving a rogue and an 1/2 Fiend, Ancient, Great Wrym, Red Dragon who was the keeper of an orb that could repel all arcane and divine power... anywho we ruled that our old world was destroyed and reformed once again by an evil force do to our short comings well were starting as survivors of the cataclysmic 2nd reforming of Escair this century (a paladin of tyrany created by me in a previous campaign caused the first, became a lich, got sealed away, then was reawoken and created a new army of living dead to destroy the world once again well we resealed him inside a mirror lined coffin within a mountain on the celestial plane to be guarded by no less than 100 celestials of various shapes and sizes for all eternity his phylactery was a +5axiomatic power Unholy Power keen vorpal longsword that could reach through shadow to attack people... but im rambling) we cant think of anything that we could do to this world that we havent already done weve destroyed it twice already and have have hundreds of adventures but we cant think of anything else aside from what we already done were starting at fourth level We have an Aasimar Paladin (3paladin+1level adjustment) a Tiefling Rogue(3rogue+1level adjustment) a Elven Wizard (envoker) Halfling Cleric of Yondalla and me a Human Druid with a rare pure white panther animal companion please any sugestions would be helpful :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases