You Need a New Avatar

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
You.

Yes, you.

You need a new avatar.

Post here and I may photoshop you one. I'll either post it here or send it to you in PM (if that can be done).

Give me some details about what you want. Note that avatars can only be 64 by 64 pixels, so keep that in mind. And I'm not a speed demon, so I won't be creating more than about four or five per week maximum.

My ENWorld friends go to the front of the line, if they ask nicely.

When I have time, I'll post some ready-made avatar pics in this thread somewhere below.

TarionzCousin

PM's sent to Pseudonym and Scott DeWar.

Let me know if you can see the icon pic in the PM. I used the [ IMG ] tags and am curious to know if they show up.

TarionzCousin

You.

Yes, you.

You need a new avatar.
I'm looking at you, [MENTION=19675]Dannyalcatraz[/MENTION]. It took me a year to figure out that your icon is a guitar.

It is a guitar, right? It's too small/faint/indeterminate. That's no way for the next weem to go through life.

So, what do you want?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Yep, its an electric guitar- my tobacco-burst Dean Time Capsule Cadillac (w/3 pickups), as it happens- its stand draped in a gold fabric throw, perched on my dining room table under a chandelier...of which you can see only the guitar, due to careful staging. Its my first electric, purchased just a few months before finding ENWorld.

The original version of that photo was much higher resolution, but I had to seriously manipulate it to make it fit.

And since I just got a new iMac last year, all of my old photomanipulation/graphic arts programs are now obsolete. As in they absolutely will not run on the new machine (which rejects all pre-OSX native programs).

So until I spend some $$$ on some new software...that's me.

(Man, I really miss messing around with graphics on my Mac. :()

Oh yeah, besides that, I'm a freeloader here. Any idea what would happen if I try to change my icon at this point?

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases