The Citadel of Storms

TrogsTavern

First Post
1237923824_de3f97198f.jpg

A storm approaches... Every night more die. The citizens of Blackrill Vale are in danger... more danger than they know. Newly arrived in the city-state, your heroes stumble upon a sleeping evil that has existed right under the noses of the vale inhabitants. At the same time the king of the Doom Wood giants is sending an army to destroy the city. Can your heroes eliminate the threat from within before the invaders arrive? Will the city stand against the invading fey armies?

You may download the free 4e adventure (in handy PDF form) at link at the bottom of the post here.

This was a project of mine that I created a while back, having always wanted to make an adventure for publishing. It was a heck of a lot of work and although on the blog link there are references to more modules to come those will likely not be happening. The adventure stands alone and can be transplanted, if needed, into just about any typical D&D setting. There's plenty of things that could have been improved on it, I suppose, but uh... sooner or later you have to let a deadline be a deadline and put the thing out, right?

Anyhow.. er... enjoy. :eek:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases