Not open for further replies.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Important

Check the Lists again, everyone.
I have updated it, based on your posts.

Is everything accurate?

John Brown must be located.
We cannot play this IR without Iuz. Iuz is too critically important.

Where is Frigid Spleen?

If you can find any new players for this IR, I would appreciate it.
Even if it means redivvying the claims.

- - -

The following Powers have still not been claimed (these I am sure of ... there may be 2 or 3 others)

Storm-Riders of Telchuria (agnakok mages, agnakok humans of unknown kind, agnakok demihumans of unknown kinds, agnakok humanoids of unknown kinds, small sentient tornadoes, spirits of the earth and sky) (far northwest off-map) PL 35

Peoples of the Gnarley Forest (high elves, wood elves, oeridian humans, some humans of other types, some gnomes, treants, forest beings, good) PL 2

(The Iron League)

(Idee (Oeridian humans, some humans of other types, elves, dwarves, gnomes, good) (Part of the Iron League) PL 3
Peoples of the Iron Hills (dwarves, gnomes, some humans of oeridian and suel types, neutral and good) PL 3
Free City of Irongate (dwarves, gnomes, halflings, oeridian humans, neutral and good) PL 4
Onnwall (Oeridian humans, dwarves, gnomes, halflings, neutral and good) PL 3)

Peoples of the Grandwood (Oeridian humans, suel humans, some humans of other types, high elves, wood elves, grey elves, wild elves, dwarves, gnomes, halflings, treants, forest beings, neutral and good) PL 3

Edena_of_Neith

P:S Maudlin, I repeat: the region between the river and the Adri Forest is held by the Dark Union (in purple), and not by the Eastern League (in green.)
The Dark Union holds everything east and south of that river.

Kalanyr holds all of Geoff, including the 3 forests in that area, but not the hills separating Geoff from Sterich (nobody holds them.)

Since Kesh has left us, and Williams has claimed them, put the Yeomanry and Sterich in William's orange color.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Maudlin, I made a mistake.

Those are not the Stonelands.
They are the Flinty Hills. My apologies.

Gamboge Forest is just to the west of the Flinty Hills. The Eastern League does not control Gamboge Forest. Put the forest back in normal colors.

Also, the tiny region south of Almor, south of the river, is not held by the Eastern League.
The Dark Union holds that.

Talk about a thorn in the side - see the forest at the easternmost point of Kalanyr's control (he controls Geoff.)
You show the Kevellond League as controlling the eastern part of that forest.
That's incorrect. Kalanyr controls it.

Also, Kalanyr controls 2/3rds of the Bone March.
Give him the 2/3rds towards Ratik, away from the borders of the Dark Union.
This area is now called the Dark Swamp, I believe.

Maudlin, the Vesve Forest needs to be named. (That giant forest in light blue west of the Whyestil Sea.)

The Burneal Forest should be named. It is the subarctic forest between the Wolf Nomads and the Solistarim.
There are nasty things living in there ...

Maudlin

First Post
Re: Important

Edena_of_Neith said:
P:S Maudlin, I repeat: the region between the river and the Adri Forest is held by the Dark Union (in purple), and not by the Eastern League (in green.)
The Dark Union holds everything east and south of that river.
I'd already changed the bits outside the forest to purple, do you mean they also have the southeastern part of the Ardi forest itself? (Just checking 'cause you'd previously said to take out the purple there :)) If not, I'm not sure what part you mean...

Also, could you check if the Bone March is properly distributed? I wasn't sure how far it reached. I'll know a lot more about oerthian geography before this is done, I do know that :)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
No part of the Adri Forest is held by the Dark Union.

The area I'm referring to is the small part in green south of Almor, and south of the river that is Almor's southern and eastern border.

This area lies between the river and the sea.

I think you have Bone March just about right.

Edena and Maudlin. I'd like a ruff scetch of a "map" not detailed but a simple map with ALL THE factions on it or at least the ones not on teh greyhawk map. I want to know what lies west of me and where. Not that someone jsut attacks me from the west while there are 2 other countries in between.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Beautiful, Maudlin! :)
That's just right!

Let's put in a few names.
Let these poor people know what's what!

Grandwood is the name of the forest in the southeastern part of the Dark Union, and not held by them.

Rel Astra is the name of the region east of the Grandwood, and north of Medegia.

Adri Forest is the name of that big forest that stretches into the Dark Union.

Gamboge Forest is the name of the forest Nyrond doesn't control - I had you take the green off of it, remember?

Phostwood is the name of the forest west of the Theocracy of the Pale, north of Nyrond, and east of the Empire of Iuz.

Garrel Enkdal sits in the Raker Mountains

The mountains between The Hold of Stonefist and the Frost Barbarians are called the Griff Mountains.

The mountains by the snow barbarians are called the Corusk Mountains.

Irongate sits at the narrow point betwween Onnwall and Idee (put a tiny BLACK circle there to represent it.)

The hills to the northeast of Irongate are called the Iron Hills.

The 2 islands in the Nyr Dyv NOT already colored belong to William and his Kevellond League.

That forest west of Greyhawk is the Gnarley Forest.

The big forest in the middle of Iuz's Empire is Fellreev Forest.

Try all those names. It should help things.
There are more names, but try those first. We'll make everyone an expert in Flanae Geography!

Also, I know this will ruin some people's day, but:

See those 3 forests on the big peninsula with the frost, ice, and snow barbarians?
They do not hold those. Those forests should go back to their normal color of light green.

See that forest way up there near the Hold of Stonefist, in their dark blue?
They DO NOT HOLD that forest. Put it back in normal light green.

See that forest right next door in Iuz's domain, all colored in red?
Iuz does NOT hold that forest. Put that forest back in normal green.

Last edited:

kaboom

First Post
Reasons for the planers to stay.

I claimed the water elementals, the djinns, and the air elementals. Here are the reasons why they should stay.

The Djinn: I say to them: we are in dark times and unless you help us, a entire race may never fly again. If that fails then I offer them technology and magical secrets.

The water elementals: I offer to open underwater gates to the plane of water after the war, so they can freely come in and out of this plane.

The air elementals: I offer to open gates to the plane of air after the war, so they can freely come in and out of this plane.

Last edited:

Hmm try spoils of war, owno your a good guy ^_^

Hey what the hell, I'm claiming the sea of dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll get my spelljammers to operate from the forgotten city if that ain't a too crazy idea.

Last edited:

Maudlin

First Post
There you go. I noticed those mountains in the northeast had snuck back to being coloured in (nasssty sneaky barbarianssesss); sorry about that, had a crash a few days ago and had to revert to an earlier version.

I probably won't be around anymore today, hot date :D

Forsaken One -- I'd love to, but I don't really have a map of greater Oerth, just the Flanaess unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases