(IR) Preparations for the IR, Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Ronald

Explorer
Sky Riders

Kaboom,

I thought you had claimed them for your Sea and Skyleague.

Maybe you can claim them and offer them to Zelda, who is severely underpowered. They are north of her lands. It may help you gain a valuable new ally for whatever you plan to do in the thread.

Uvenelei, I will e-mail you. I will be glad to help you in any way that I can.

Also, I heard from someone else who is interested in our thread.

Frigid Spleen: If you are reading this, please post. Edena wants to know if you are still in the thread.

John Brown: Please let us know that you are here. I e-mailed you.

William

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
New Players?

We may have two new players soon.

For those of you who are claiming nations for new players, this is an official alert.

Please check the map at http://users.pandora.be/maudlin/Greyhawk.jpg. This is useful for current and new players. Maudlin, you are to be congratulated for your efforts.

Turrosh Mak:

Can you repost the links on your pages? Thanks.

Going to sleep. I failed my will save.:D

William

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Serpenteye said:

Non aggression we can agree with, and consider it a binding agreement. As for the other... surely you realise it's not a proportionate exchange. We offer you technology for technology, point for point, and throw in the virgin I promised earlier to make the deal more appetizing.

"Hmm, I can accept this offer. What would you like for the secrets of Arcane Magic? I have been studying this magic longer than you have lived and yet it still escapes me in all but my home plane! I must know it!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases