The Hunger Games

SuperJebba

First Post
Hey, guys! This question will make the most sense if you have read the Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins. For those of you who have, I could use some suggestions.

I am thinking about recreating the arena from the 2nd book and putting my adventurers into it. I think this would be a fun and unique challenge for them as it would test them mentally rather than just relying on dice rolls. For those of you who haven't read the book, the antagonists gather up 24 teenagers every year, put them into a massive arena and make them fight to the death until there is one victor.

I'm thinking of having the arena orchestrated by a rakshasa and its minions and having the arena constructed on Acheron. I feel like the denizens of that plane would get a kick out of something like this.

I'm not sure about what level the characters should be either. I'm thinking somewhere in the 4-6 range. I don't want them to be too physically powerful, and if the casters do manage to find some reagents in the arena, I don't want them just casting disenagrate on the wall of force I intend to use to keep them in the arena.

Hopefully, some of you have read this so you can help me out. Thanks.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases