Inquisitor help

Dingo333

First Post
First off, let me say if this is not where this goes, I am sorry, I am new to forums and thus still learning how to navigate and use them

Second, and the reason for the post, is I am looking for thoughts on the inquisitor, my group is playing in a dungeon where death is very very likely, 4 deaths in 6 weeks and it only gets harder (currently on level 4 of 15)

I have some ideas, but as much as I have looked, no one seems to be talking about the inquisitor.

Thoughts so far, he will be the info book on anything we fight, also equiped to handle anything we fight (special mats and the like)

I want to go 2 weapon fighting, spell casting mainly as second healer (with possibility of being only healer at times)

I was looking at cayden cailean for deity with the travel domain but I am open to other suggestion

We are level 11 and have 82k and access only to the core and APG books, though he may allow other material from pathfinder

thank you for any suggestion and thoughts in advance

Mojo_Rat

First Post
the only thing I can really say is to really get the best out of the inquisitors bane ability ALOT of attacks is the way to go. but this is usually managed with archery. our group just finished at lvl 10 and our heavy repeating crossbow inquisitor did solid damage. really the teamwork feats favor melee so if you can figure out good defense you'll be fine.

Dingo333

First Post
So should I go with a crossbow (and what type) or is 2 weapon an alright path too, the group is (currently) a 2weapon fighter, a barbarian, 2handed ranger + bear, a ninja, and the last one is a no clue, she is being kept secret, we lost our cleric (no death just misplaced sheet)

also, skill ideas, Sense motive is auto, so is survival, should I take intimidate, I was going to go with linguistic simply for the language bonus, I have 11 to play with (I am also an elf, raised by humans via adopted trait: world traveler)

how much should I put into KN skills, I have a +12 from stats already for id

Feats, if I go 2 weapon, 2 weapon and impov 2 weapon are fairly set, I have a 17 str so idk if I should bother with double slice except it is a prereq for rend, defence may be useful but burning a feat for 1 shield (unless shield wall team works with it) and that still leaves me 1 slot, was thinking breadth of exp for the +2 to all KN and untrained kn checks but again is it worth the slot

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases