HM's Carrion Crown AP - IC




+ Log in or register to post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 703

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362

    ř Ignore HolyMan

    HM's Carrion Crown AP - IC

    The Haunting of Harrowstone

    by Micheal Kortes

    When Harrowstone Prison burned to the ground, prisoners, guards, and a host of vicious madmen met a terrifying end. In the years since, the nearby town of Ravengro has shunned the fire scarred ruins, telling tales of unquiet spirits that wander abandoned cellblocks.

    But when a mysterious evil disturbs Harrowstone's tenuous spiritual balance, a ghostly prison riot commences that threaten to consume the nearby village in madness and flames.


    Can the adventures discover the secrets of Harrowstone and quell a rebellion of the dead? Or will they be the spirit-prison's next inmates?
    Characters
    Halál Árnyéka - Tengu Emissary (Inquisitor/Rogue Gestalt) as played by Mowgli
    Gregori Ostov of Wehrlight Isle - Human Cursed (Ranger(Beast Master & Skirmisher)/Alchemist Gestalt) as played by GlassEye
    Frivinianna Laali - Half-Drow Arcane Performer (Sorcerer/Bard Gestalt) as played by perrinmiller
    Marshan - Half-Elf Guardian (Summoner/Cleric of Erastil Gestalt) as played by Satin Knights

    Links
    http://www.enworld.org/forum/playing...own-ap-ic.html
    http://www.enworld.org/forum/rogues-...own-ap-rg.html
    http://www.enworld.org/forum/playing...-group-ct.html
    Last edited by HolyMan; Friday, 5th October, 2012 at 03:09 AM.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  2. #2
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362

    ř Ignore HolyMan
    Misc
    Adventure Event and research tracking post.

    Trust Score: 20

    Researches:

    Whispering Way - Completed
    DC 10,DC 15, DC 20,DC 25

    Harrowstone
    - Completed
    DC10, DC 15, DC 20, DC 25

    The Five Prisoners
    - Incomplete
    DC 15, DC 20, DC 25 (0/5)

    Events:

    House on Fire
    Restless Dead
    Monumental Desecrations
    The Skipping Song
    Hungry Stirges
    Last edited by HolyMan; Wednesday, 24th August, 2011 at 05:50 PM.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  3. #3
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362

    ř Ignore HolyMan
    The storm from early has pasted but the thick gray clouds remain, and lightning can be seen in the distance. The dreary day reflects each of your dreary moods as you have not come to Ravengro to celebrate but to mourn.

    The weather had almost made you miss the funeral of your late friend Professor Petros Lorrimor, but as it is you are not the only one to reach the cemetery (called The Restlands by the locals) just in time.

    Three others obviously not locals by their gear and demeanor have just arrived as well. They approach the gates of the cemetery and the people waiting there with the same caution as you do.

    Standing near the entrance way is a cart with an ornate and finely crafted black coffin inside. A group of obvious locals stands across the path huddled in a circle talking quietly as a young woman in her twenties stands near the cart alone.

    She appears to have been crying by the redness of the eyes she turns in your direction. Straightening her dress she stands before the coffin and cart as you approach and when she sees each of you more clearly through the puffiness of her eyes she almost nods to herself as if she expected you.

    "Good day to you,"
    she says in a dry voice that has probably done nothing but cry for some time. Swallowing she continues, "My name is Kendra Lorrimor, daughter of Professor Lorrimor. You must be the friends of my late father that I have been expecting. Your names sirs... and madam?"

    OOC
    Please post up descriptions and intros if you will.
    Last edited by HolyMan; Tuesday, 22nd March, 2011 at 04:42 AM.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,397
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    ř Ignore perrinmiller
    Ack! Double post, sorry.

    Last edited by perrinmiller; Tuesday, 22nd March, 2011 at 08:04 AM.
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  5. #5
    Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,236

    ř Ignore Mowgli


    Halál nods respectfully at Marshan as he finishes his ritual. Very impressive. Strange magics Erastil grants his followers! He stands over the grave and begins to speak. His voice is quiet, his words plain, and as he finishes his short eulogy tears well in his eyes.

    "Though my appearance says otherwise, I'm a simple man. Throughout my life, I've been searching for my purpose, for the reason Pharasma granted me a place on this world. When I met Professor Lorrimor two years ago, he gave me the first glimmerings of understanding of that purpose. I've been proud to call him a friend since that day we met, and will mourn his loss the rest of my days." He turns to speak directly to the body in the coffin. "The world has lost a little of its color with your passing, my friend. Pharasma will judge you fairly, and you will go to your just reward."
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  6. #6
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362

    ř Ignore HolyMan
    The locals watch and listen to the group in a mix of feelings. The are truly shocked by Marshan's display and the little "alive" tree. But when the eulogies are complete and they turn to leave everyone notices a few smiles and nods of approval. (+1 Trust)

    Kendra stands looking at the filled grave of her father a few moments as if silently saying one last good bye. She turns to the group and after wiping her eyes she says, "Thank you, thank you all. I feel a little better that people who knew my father are here to share in my loss. I don't feel as alone." she nearly whispers the last, new tears filling her eyes.

    Standing straight and clearing away the tears she says a bit more firmly as if she is finally taking hold of herself. "Well you have all come and the councilman said he would come by the house, so we should make for there and wait. And then you all should stay for dinner. It is the least I could do, but I must get home and tell Verda right away. She will kill me if I bring home friends of my father and give her no time to prepare."

    With that Kendra bids everyone to follow her back to the Lorrimor House.

    The trip takes a little over a half an hour as The Restlands are north of town and the Lorrimor House is south of it. But instead of traveling through town Kendra takes the group around to avoid the locals and anymore superstition. Everyone is quiet as they each wonder what the Professor's will has to say about them.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,397
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    ř Ignore perrinmiller
    Firvinianna Laali has been traveling along from Daggermark and finally arrived at Ravengro, a little weary and a touch wary as well. Her long pale hair is slightly disheveled but still in its pony tail halfway down her back, revealing her brown-grayish ears pierced with silver jewelry in their entire splendor. As she walks along approaching the cemetery, onlookers notice her slender elven build and very exotic attractiveness. The black outfit covering her upper torso and shoulders is pushing up her bosom to reveal voluptuous cleavage, particularly for an elf.

    Her well toned muscles are subdued slightly in the black skin tight hose she wears, riding from low on her waist leaves her midriff bare, revealing a small ornamental silver loop piercing the lower part of her belly button. The hose run all the way down into soft black leather ankle boots with a low heel and shiny ornamental buckles that adorn her feet.

    Clutching a longbow in hand, Firvin walks along, the silver bracelets on her wrists shining in contrast with the thin, long black gloves that continue up to her biceps with a few loops around her thumb and fingers to keep the fabric covering the backs of her hands while her fingers and palms are bare. Even without the distinct ears, her graceful stroll and betrays the eleven heritage that her unusually darkly tanned brownish skin refutes.

    Firvin looks around with her pale eyes bluish gray eyes, noticing that she appears to just on-time, in danger of being late even. Until now she had not realized the Professor had any off-spring, but then again she has been told that humans fornicate like rabbits and she should not be surprised.

    “Vedui' Arwen Lorrimor. I am Firvinianna Laali, traveling songbird, recently from Daggermark.”

    ___________________________________________

    Firvinianna Laali
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,397
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    ř Ignore perrinmiller

    Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

    Firvin looks at the others and sees the mismatch in strengths compared to herself for such a menial tasks. But she agrees, “Sai eithel. I should be on the same side as the strongest one of you though.”

    Used to being ogled and even stared, she notes those that might cause trouble, either lecherous males or vindictive, jealous women. She lines up the same side as Gergori if possible.
    ___________________________________________

    Firvinianna Laali
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,397
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    ř Ignore perrinmiller

    Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

    Firvinianna coils her whip back up and remarks to her fellow pallbearers, “These fools really should know better that to mess with the likes of us. Perhaps we should flog them."

    She apologizes to the professor's daughter,
    "Sorry about dropping the coffin, I thought I could distract the bunch of them while these guys let the coffin down without my help. I did not realize that they needed my small muscles to keep it stable.”

    As the old man starts making demands she replies, "Apparently some of your local hooligans thought our friend did not belong here to be laid to rest. We had to convince them otherwise. You are welcome."

    ___________________________________________

    Firvinianna Laali
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,397
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    ř Ignore perrinmiller

    Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

    Firvinianna Laali tucks away her longbow to free her hands and tries to help with the coffin, but with Gregori doing most of the work higher than her reach is comfortable with, she is likely not terribly burdened.

    She has time to look around and notice things.

    <<Perception (1d20+7=23)>>
    ___________________________________________

    Firvinianna Laali
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

+ Log in or register to post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Carrion Crown (Spoilers)
    By Crothian in forum Pathfinder RPG
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Wednesday, 31st July, 2013, 07:18 PM
  2. HM's Carrion Crown AP - OOC
    By HolyMan in forum Talking the Talk
    Replies: 649
    Last Post: Monday, 17th December, 2012, 12:46 PM
  3. HM's Carrion Crown AP - RG
    By HolyMan in forum Character Builds & Optimization
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: Saturday, 26th May, 2012, 07:39 PM
  4. HM's Carrion Crown AP - CT
    By HolyMan in forum Playing the Game
    Replies: 402
    Last Post: Sunday, 18th September, 2011, 06:20 AM
  5. RG - Carrion Crown AP (The Deadwatchers)
    By HolyMan in forum Character Builds & Optimization
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Thursday, 1st September, 2011, 07:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •