HM's Carrion Crown AP - IC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Yeah, you see there, common sense. Probably just stopped near here to take a piss and then scampered off again. You wouldn't find anything around here so search all you like. Maybe you'll find a new trail that will hopefully lead you away." he answers arms still folded his attitude arrogant.

"Is that all then?" he asks smugly.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

Firvinianna replies, "Very well, we will search thoroughly." Since he said they could search around, she enters his house and begins looking around, not sure what she expects to find though.

While doing so she continues, "If the culprits came here and you were not involved, then why didn't you notice anything? Where were you? Why would they want to set you up?

She comments sarcastically,
"You are a nice man and apparently very popular."

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Firvinianna Laali

Satin Knights

First Post
Marshan enters the house, respectfully nods to the man, then follows the orders of the woman in charge and begins silently searching.

Toddy is out back of the house, grazing, and waiting for a chase to begin.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Halá's search uncovers a bloody war razor buried under the rock, but no trail leading off from where he has found the items.

Inside the house:

"What you think I sit in here all day and listen for someone to come by?" the man says with a slight sneer. "I may not have as much work to do as some of the others in town, but I do have a field to keep up."

"And if your referring to the other day at The Restlands I wasn't leading anyone I was just the only one brave enough to voice what everyone was thinking. We decided as a group and acted as one."

He watches as Firvin looks around the shabby abode. "You finished? Like I said you won't find nothing here, best you be on your way."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Hmmm. What to do . . . what to do? If they find anything inside, this could add to it; but if they don't, this isn't really enough to prove anything. 'Specially given the town's current lack of faith. Drek.

After a moment of thought, the Tengu places the razor back where he found it and moves to join the others.

"Nothing out there, friends. Find anything in here?"

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Firvinianna gives a last look around after searching and replies, "I guess we are done. Nothing suspicious."

But she is not finished questioning since the man avoided one. She asks, "Why would someone want to pin the blame on you for defacing the memorial? Maybe you have some enemies."

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Firvinianna Laali

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Enemies?" he asks looking taken aback a little. "I don't know of any, but if I did I would want them to tell me to my face instead of skulking around trying to get me in trouble."

"When you find out who tried to blame this on me you let me know," he says a determined look on his face.

OCC: Still telling the truth.

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Not really seeing an advantage in insulting or aggravating the schmuck, Firvinianna is polite, "Well, thank you for your time."

She exits the shabby abode and lets the guy shut his door for privacy as she moves away to confer with her companions and provide results on what she has learned.

Then Firvin says,"As much as I hate to admit it, the yokel appeared to be telling the truth and knows nothing. What should we do now?"

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Firvinianna Laali

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases