HM's Carrion Crown AP - IC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The big man's grin almost drops from his face as he answers Gergori. "More than are fair share, more than our share."

He then takes the other three faintly glowing mugs over to the table to set them down with a smile. "Enjoy," he says simply.

Turning back to the bar he fills Gergori's glass once more. "Wish it weren't so late and the cooks all in bed. If you like the Liquid Ghost you would love the Corpse Chowder, they go so well together."

The rest of the group enjoys their drinks and watch the murmuring townsfolk. Two men are playing cards but the rest are drinking quietly or talking softly in groups of two or three.

[sblock=GE] Yes that was quite a good roll for a LvL 4 expert. Guess he's been Bluffing so long maybe even he believes his own stories now. The Craft was a good idea so Gergori realizes to taste it that it is phosphorous weed that gives the glow. The weed is a good aid in sleeping at night and can be found in slightly glowing patches. The "mist" is just dry ice at the bottom of the glass.[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

Firvinianna was busy conversing and missed her chance to ask a question of Zakor when he delivered the drinks and returned to talking with Gregori. She lets the concentration on her spell lag as she finds no auras in the taproom.

Taking a few sparing sips, Firvin comments to her tablemates, <<In Celestial and then Elven>> "Interesting. Whatever he is doing with his drinks, it is not magical."

"Perhaps they are not really interested in traveling performers. They are a calm lot, are they not?" With a casual inconspicuous gesture she indicates she is talking about the clientele.

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Firvinianna Laali

GlassEye

Adventurer
Gregori Ostov [at the bar]

Gregori grins and speaks quietly to Zokar. "Did you know that phosphorous weed aids in sleep? I'm sure your patrons sleep the sleep of the dead after a good night of drinking, eh? But your secrets are your own; I've no cause to go spreading them around. As for the corpse chowder: I almost dread to see what you've done to a decent bowl. But by the terms of the good Professor's will, Pharasma rest his soul, we are required to aid Miss Lorrimor settle his estate so there will be plenty of tiime to taste the monstrosities you've cooked up. In fact, seeing the skill with which you've mixed this, I look forward to it."

His grin fades much like Zokar's did earlier. "I was only jesting about the ghosts but I see by your manner I touched on something. Any place in particular I need to avoid here?"

Satin Knights

First Post
Telepathically to Toddy, "Anything interesting happening out there? Tell me immediately if there is. It seems calm and quiet in here."
Focusing on his table mates, "So how was the weather during your journey here? Traveling in a misty rain gets so depressing for me." Drinking slowly on his misty brew because he is not sure how many he can afford.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

Firvinianna looks at Marshan with a raised eyebrow and asks, <<In Elven>> "Really, the weather?"

<<For both of them.>> "I think we should try to learn more information while we are here, or at least try to make some new friends. Unless you are trusting Gregori to do that alone." She looks around for any one individual that looks either friendly or particularly knowledgeable, like a fellow bard.

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Firvinianna Laali

Satin Knights

First Post
"Your beauty has a better chance of making friends than this old soldier does. Go ahead, by all means."

Being a half breed, and a soldier of a foreign land, Marshan has enough wisdom to sit quietly, smile politely, and nod occasionally. He is waiting until the others are ready to leave. [sblock=rolls]Marshan tries not to interact with the other patrons and screw up anyone else's chance. Avoiding rolls.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The barkeeper leans down to whisper something to the man... <perception everyone but Gergori>

[sblock=DC 15]
"Well now, you know a thing or two I see. Well folk around here work hard sun up to sun down so there's that and..." he looks around cautiously. "I don't lose a chair or table every night in some scuffle." [/sblock]

... you see him look around cautiously before breaking out into a roaring laugh. "HA! HA! Last Call! LAST CALL! You luggards should be in bed the sun has been down for hours now! Work to be done in the morning you know." he bellows still smiling and shaking with mirth.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Good than maybe you'll hear this," Toddy says through their mentally link. "It is quiet boring out here in the cold while you drink and carrousel with the other half-elf. I wish to either be dismissed or left to go bed down in some hay *shudder* though goose down would be preferred."

GlassEye

Adventurer
Gregori Ostov

Gregori nods politely but it's not the information he was looking for and his face again takes on its characteristic grim look. "I've done some work mixing drinks. So, how about we have a round in honor of the Professor." He spills some gold onto the counter. "How 'bout we let ever'one get the chance to drink to the Professor. That should cover it, I think."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases