HM's Carrion Crown AP - IC

Satin Knights

First Post
"Trouble? .. Me? .. Never." .. The sarcasm just dripping from Toddy's tongue. .. Shh! "Oops!"

"I was talking about the yew guardian out there. Being transplanted is hard for him, and I want to make sure he is doing his job well his first night."

"If you like, we can stop by the house quietly on the way so as not to wake Lady Lorrimor." Marshan pulls his walking stick, the hammer, from its sheath on Toddy's pack. Trying to be helpful, he pulls a silver coin from his pouch, cast Light upon it, and cups it in his hand to shine a bit of light on the ground for his new friends, while not generating a unidirectional beacon. "This way."

He goes about three paces,
stops...
ponders...
turns 90 degrees...
"Umm, this way."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

Firvinianna makes an indignant show of looking at her finely manicured nails on her dark-skinned hand. She comments off-hand, "Hah, not very likely. Ustalav would not have me before."

She shows no need to return to the Lorrimor manor before the graveyard sightseeing as she follows along beside Marshan.

"Is your ass, Toddy, always a bit of an ass." She stifles a playful giggle at her own play on words, revealing that she is just teasing rather than trying to offend the Llama.

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Firvinianna Laali

Satin Knights

First Post
Craning his head, looking left, then behind, then right,"Why, yes he is. The whole time he was in there, did he bring me out one drink? Of course not! But if he stirs up a fight, well he expects me to jump in and save him. Always taunting me with shearing my coat. If it wasn't so boring in the void, I wouldn't bother to answer his calls. But it is borrrrrr--ing. So boring that even Bordum is bored. . . . That little quasit bugger got stuck in my domain when his master foolishly tried exploring. He thinks he can teleport out of a place with no dimensions. In a hundred years, he still hasn't got the hint. Imagine talking to stubborn runt like that for a hundred years. That is why I come here to escape. That, and the pretty colors."

"I thought I said sssshhh!"

"But she was talking to me! Can't expect me to be rude to the pretty girl."

Satin Knights

First Post
Toddy

"If your interested, I can get you a *real* good deal on a slightly used quasit. He's only a little insane. Since he is used, and not fresh, I am sure I can get you a real good deal. And stubborn, that little bugger refuses to believe in the laws of reality. ....

Sure your not interested?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Halál follows the conversation between Firvin and Toddy closely as the group walks. "I think if it's all the same to you all, I'd just as soon have my armor and weapons on if we're to be walking about. That last bit in the tavern has me a little un-nerved, to tell the truth."

GlassEye

Adventurer
Gregori nods at the bird man's wisdom. "Probably wise. It won't delay us long to return to the Lorrimor home and properly equip ourselves."

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Firvinianna studies the combat llama while it complains and then tries to sell her a quasit. She chuckles softly, "Heh, heh. No thank you, Toddy. Marshan, your friend sounds like a used cart salesman from Absolam."

As Halál and Gregori express concern of being properly equipped, her mood sobers and she agrees, "Gentlemen, I believe that would be prudent." The dark skinned elf looks even more like a drow in the dim evening light as she continues walking along beside Toddy and/or Marshan.

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Firvinianna Laali

Satin Knights

First Post
"Huh?" Toddy mutters to himself confused. "I have a quasit for sale, not a cart. Oh well, nobody ever wants a quasit."

"Never mind Toddy, keep you eyes out for strangers."

Toddy does as he's told as he sorta leads the group back to Lady Lorrimar's. The town looks fine to him in the darkness, even though it has lost it's color. He misses the colors.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The group heads back to The Lorrimor House leaving the small town behind.

[sblock=For Lurkers Only]
From the rooftop of one of the larger buildings in Ravengro sits a very dark skinned fey. He idly leans back against a stone chimney watching the clouds go by. His large horns pointing at the cloud covered moon.

Then his long pointed ears twitch at the sound of people walking below.

"What's this me Love?" he says as he leans over to see down to the road below. "Traveler's after dark? It's unheard of me Love. Why we have been here whats a year or more and never have seen the like. The dark belongs to us me Love."

A wicked smile comes to the fey's lips. "You wish to get a drink me Love?... No?" he takes a wicked looking dagger out from his belt. "What's a matter me Love? Ye not thirsty or is it something else?"

He sits looking at the blade as if listening as the party passes on by. He sits up chagrined at the missed opportunity. "Well it does not matter now me Love. They are out of the confines of the town," he sighs. "Yes, yes. I would have liked to at that me Love. Next time? Ye promise now. Make me the promise." Again he cocks his head as if listening.

A huge feral grin creases the fey's face. Bluish light seems to sparkle inside his mouth. "Oh yes that is it me Love. I do so love you." he says kissing the blade before tucking it back into his belt.

Leaning back once more he puts on hoofed leg over the other knee and rocks it up and down as he starts to whistle a merry tune.

Jack [/sblock]

OCC: Fort saves DC10 - Failure means if you do go to The Restlands you will be fatigued when you get there.

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Firvinianna chuckles softly, "Toddy, maybe it is not your product, but your sales approach?"

Not wanting to appear to be a piker or too arrogant to go without, she gathers her weapons as the others are getting their belongings.

Fort SV (1d20=3); :erm:

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Firvinianna Laali

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases