HM's Carrion Crown AP - IC

Satin Knights

First Post
"Naw, not good at sales. Fighting and carrying and finding. I do those things real well."
Marshan sneaks into the house quietly to get his armor and cestus, carrying them outside to put on.

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Gregori is convinced that he'll most likely be torn limb from limb by some ravening undead monstrosity but death lurks round the corner from him on a daily basis so he isn't bothered so much as resigned that today is his last day. It's just too bad his last drink ever was some glowing green concoction.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The group gathers all their gear not knowing what they would need and heads once more this day to The Restlands. The trip is uneventful as the area around Ravengro is deathly quiet.

Unlike the cities of the world the sleepy little village has gone to bed. And the group moves silently and without talking to make sure it remains so.

When they finally reach the gates where they met Kendra they are closed and locked. The fence around the cemetery is all iron wrought and oddly the tips point inward, as if to keep whatever is inside from getting out. The lock on the gates is an old average lock found through the lands and probably very easy to get past. And the fence looks like it would be no trouble for all but Toddy to climb.

While standing outside the gate wondering which way to enter, Firvin let's out a large yawn. And everyone notices Gergori stifle one of his own.

OOC: Please choose a way in. And I have it that Firvin and Gergori are fatigued.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"OK, let's get in, check on your little friend, and get out. It's late, and the more I think about this trip the creepier it feels." Halál's coal black feathers blend with the shadows as he moves to the gate. He looks around carefully before pulling his tools from his cloak and going to work on the lock.

[sblock=Actions]Perception; Disable Device (1d20+8=28, 1d20+6=23)

If he notes anyone nearby - especially in a position to see the group - he holds off on the lockpicking until they're unobserved.[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Whispering, "Ok. It will take just a minute to move the little guy. Which way was East? I should circle him around to that side of the grave I suppose. As long as he has moved from where he was planted. That is what matters to keep the illusion alive."

Telepathically to Toddy, "Keep an eye out. Let me know if there is anyone or anything moving in here other than us."

Marshan walks quietly in, mostly by moon light, but using a bit of light from the coin to help him along the way. Toddy follows, but maintains a bit of distance between them. He is not hindered by the lack of light.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

Firvinianna is getting really sleepy and cannot help it. She mutters to herself in Elven, "By Calistria, I am not used to singing in taverns after traveling from the crack of dawn."

Despite her fatigue, she quietly accompanies her graveyard sneaking companions, doing her best to keep her yawns from being audible. Seeing Gregori yawn and look at her with curiosity after her muttering, she whispers, "I should have had a nap after lunch."

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Firvinianna Laali

GlassEye

Adventurer
Gregori's nod of understanding and commiseration is abruptly interrupted with another jaw-cracking yawn. Reassessing the bird-man as the lock opens at Halal's gentle persuasion Gregori comes to the realization that he is likely the least traveled of them all and that he shouldn't be surprised they possess unusual skills; after all, he's picked up a few odd skills of his own.

"We check on Marshan's young treant we can all go back to the Professor's home and pile into bed." Realizing that may not have sounded quite as he intended Gregori briefly stops. "I didn't mean..." He subsides into red-faced silence punctuated by the occasional yawn as they resume their trek to the grave site.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases