HM's Carrion Crown AP - IC - Page 23





+ Log in or register to post
Page 23 of 71 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 703
  1. #221
    Cowled Justice of LPF COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    GlassEye's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    6,394

    ř Ignore GlassEye
    Gregori nods. "Then let us gather our gear and check out this memorial."

 

  • #222
    Marshan straps on his armor, grabs his gear, and then goes into the kitchen to get the table scraps and tarts from the morning. "I'll be outside feeding Toddy and waiting for the rest of you."

    After Marshan makes it outside with the food, "About time!"

  • #223
    Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,203

    ř Ignore Mowgli
    Halál 'gears up' and joins Marshan and the llama outside.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #224
    Cowled Justice of LPF COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    GlassEye's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    6,394

    ř Ignore GlassEye
    Gregori is the slowest to get fully ready. His armor takes him several minutes to get into but he is, finally, ready and meets the others just outside.

    "Well, then. We ready?"

  • #225
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363

    ř Ignore HolyMan
    The Harrowstone memorial isn't a far walk from The Lorrimor House. The group decides to do most of it near the river and it turns into a pleasant stroll.

    When they first see the statue atop a small hill the cautiously approach always alert for danger. They see no one and so walk up to investigate.

    The statue is a 25 foot partially moss cover depiction of a proud, muscular man in leathers and wielding a truncheon. It overlooks the river and from where you stand on the hill you can see the ruins of Harrowstone a mile to the south.

    The circular base has a list of names carved into it.

    Dried blood covers the ground, base and statue. It seems to have been thrown everywhere.

    A bloody "V" smeared onto the base of the statue sits plainly out in the open.

    OOC
    I have updated the Ravengro map in the RG. The statue is located at the green dot. It is hard to see and is at the bottom left hand corner along the river.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #226
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,338
    GM's Day Gygax Memorial Fund Pathfinder

    ř Ignore perrinmiller

    Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

    Firvinianna changed clothes before they left the manor and carries her longbow, "All set."

    The pleasant walk to the river keeps the mood light and since there doesn't appear to be any prying eyes, she puts her longbow away as they approach the statue.

    Taking some time to cast a cantrip, Detect Magic, she peers around to see if there are any clues. She also examines the names on the memorial.

    She comments to her companions, "Do you think we should clean up the blood when we are done?"

    ___________________________________________

    Firvinianna Laali
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #227

    Marshan

    "That is probably a job for the sheriff. Wouldn't want to destroy his evidence, would we? It looks like the last scrawling of a dying man to me. Kendra said there was a scroll shop in town. If we had some gold, we could at least answer four questions."

    looking around
    Does it look like this is the blood of more than one person? Or were multiple people in a fight?

  • #228
    Cowled Justice of LPF COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    GlassEye's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    6,394

    ř Ignore GlassEye
    "Hold a moment," says Gregori as he stretches out his arm to keep his companions from just blithely walking up to the memorial and tromping on any tracks. "The sheriff and Father Grimburrow have probably trampled any tracks that might have been here but I'd like to look around before we add our tracks to the mix."

    He proceeds cautiously examining the ground for tracks and thinking aloud. "At least one person discovered the vandalized statue, then maybe went to the sheriff who brought out the good Father. But that isn't certain..."

    Gregori is expecting to find at least three sets of tracks maybe more. He'll begin searching directly from their current location up to the statue then circle out maybe 20 feet or so. After he'll make a large circle to see if he can find from which directions people approached the statue.

  • #229
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,338
    GM's Day Gygax Memorial Fund Pathfinder

    ř Ignore perrinmiller

    Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

    Firvinianna holds off from getting to close until Gregori gives the signal, not wanting the heels of her boots to mess up any other prints.

    She comments, "Well, this did happen three nights ago, right? Perhaps a little cleansing will help earn some good will. It wouldn't be much trouble." The sorceress wriggles her fingers to indicate she would do a little magic to get the job done.

    ___________________________________________

    Firvinianna Laali
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #230
    Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,203

    ř Ignore Mowgli
    "I'll give you a hand, Gregori." Halál begins at Gregori's starting point and works his way in the opposite direction, examining the tracks carefully. Once he's finished with that, he goes to examine the blood on the statue. He looks carefully at the color, then puts his face close to it and sniffs.

    Actions
    Survival (Aid Another for Gregori): 1d20+6=12 - bumps his total to 26.

    Knowledge (Nature) (1d20+6=19) to identify the blood.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 23 of 71 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Carrion Crown (Spoilers)
      By Crothian in forum D&D and Pathfinder Rules & Discussion
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: Wednesday, 31st July, 2013, 07:18 PM
    2. HM's Carrion Crown AP - OOC
      By HolyMan in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 649
      Last Post: Monday, 17th December, 2012, 12:46 PM
    3. HM's Carrion Crown AP - RG
      By HolyMan in forum Character Builds & Optimization
      Replies: 16
      Last Post: Saturday, 26th May, 2012, 07:39 PM
    4. HM's Carrion Crown AP - CT
      By HolyMan in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 402
      Last Post: Sunday, 18th September, 2011, 06:20 AM
    5. RG - Carrion Crown AP (The Deadwatchers)
      By HolyMan in forum Character Builds & Optimization
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: Thursday, 1st September, 2011, 07:39 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •