HM's Carrion Crown AP - IC

GlassEye

Adventurer
Gregori looks over at the tengu who has pointed out several trail marks Gregori would have missed on his own. "It looks like the trail leads to the bigger building over there. Halal, you concur?"

Satin Knights

First Post
"Above board sounds good. Don't want to start deserving our shady reputation now. Besides, it has been three days. I think they had time to run away if they wanted to."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

Firvinianna agrees, "Yes, let us try and improve our reputation. Even if we are right and find the culprits, we will need irrefutable prove most likely. Shall I knock on the door and see who's home?"

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Firvinianna Laali

GlassEye

Adventurer
Gregori nods and motions towards the door with a sweep of his arm. "By all means, if you don't then I'll be forced to do so and I don't reckon the sheriff would be too appreciative of my efforts."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Firvin hear's someone moving inside the home. And then a muffled male voice cries out. "One minute! Just one minute!"

Less than a minute the door quickly opens and a large man looking out the door quickly losses his smile.

"YOU!"

The man holding open the door is the same one who a few days ago spoke out about burying Professor Lorrimor in The Restlands.

"GO AWAY!" he says, slamming the door in the half-drow's face.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

Firvinianna turns to her companions quietly, "I think we found someone who would likely try to frame us for the defacing of the memorial. Someone should go around back to make sure he doesn't run away."

She knocks again, "Excuse me, sir. But we need to talk to you."

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Firvinianna Laali

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Halál nods at Firvin's suggestion, and positions himself just off the front corner of the house, giving a restricted view of the back but keeping him close enough to reach the front door should his friends need him.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases