HM's Carrion Crown AP - IC - Page 26





+ Log in or register to post
Page 26 of 71 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 703
  1. #251
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363

    ř Ignore HolyMan
    "I have nothing to talk to any of you about!" a muffled voice comes from beyond the door. "The sheriff told me to stay away from you and I have! You should do the same and leave!"

    OOC
    Been try to think of how you could get him to come around to talk and honestly I have drawn a blank. Up to you if you want to try a skill check or two (and which).
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

 

  • #252
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,288
    GM's Day Gygax Memorial Fund Pathfinder

    ř Ignore perrinmiller

    Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

    Firvinianna decides that the truth may not help in this case and starts a different approach.

    "Good sir, we have just seen the Sheriff, today. We have been assigned to assist the village with some delicate situations. He has authorized us to visit and meet with people in the performance of our duties."

    "While three days ago it was certainly true that you were to keep your distance, today is a different day. Thing have changed and we are in the service of the good Sheriff."

    "To avoid further trouble, you should open the door and talk with us."

    ___________________________________________

    Firvinianna Laali
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #253
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363

    ř Ignore HolyMan
    "Service of the sheriff huh?" the man says from behind the door, clearly making his way to open it once more.

    It swings open and he folds his large arms as he stands in the door way looming over the half-drow. "Well what is this about then?"

    _______________________________________

    From his spot on the side of the shack Halál notices blood on the wall of the building near an old rain barrel.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #254
    Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,167

    ř Ignore Mowgli
    If he's in a position to do so without being noticed, Halál investigates the blood spatter further. If not, he files his observation away for future investigation.

    Survival (1d20+6=24)
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #255
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363

    ř Ignore HolyMan
    Behind the barrel the emissary sees a loose rock atop a waterskin. The skin looks to have dried blood all about the top of it.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #256
    Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,167

    ř Ignore Mowgli
    Hmmm. So the waterskin was used to carry blood somewhere. Not too large a stretch to think this is the very stuff that was used on the statue . . . and there wasn't all that much blood, so a skin full would likely have done it.

    Halál carefully files these facts and suppositions away for future consideration, along with a mental note to let his friends in on what he's found.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #257
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,288
    GM's Day Gygax Memorial Fund Pathfinder

    ř Ignore perrinmiller
    Firvinianna steps back from the door and says, "Are you aware of the defacing of the memorial down by the river? The culprits were tracked to your house. Unless you have a good explanation, everyone is going to think you did it."

    "Given your previous unlawfulness, they are going to consider you guilty with even circumstantial evidence
    . I suggest you start telling us everything you know about it."

    Her posture is continuing to hold with an air of authority, usurped authority maybe, but he doesn't know that for sure. Her eyes return his truculent glare and her tone has an implied threat of trouble with the Sheriff if he doesn't answer.

    Firvin watches for any signs that he is being untruthful as he responds.
    ___________________________________________

    Firvinianna Laali
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #258
    Cowled Justice of LPF COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    GlassEye's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    6,326

    ř Ignore GlassEye

    Gregori Ostov - Ranger/Alchemist

    Gregori stands near frowning and trying to look imposing. He isn't sure that the man won't try something and he wants to be ready just in case.

  • #259
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363

    ř Ignore HolyMan
    "Well it wasn't me!" the man says shocked. "Tracked them here did you? Then someone is setting me up to take the fall. You won't find nothing here to put that on me, cause I didn't do it."

    OCC: Sense Motive DC 0 he isn't lying.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #260
    Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,167

    ř Ignore Mowgli
    Hearing the man's words, Halál speaks up from the corner of the house.

    "Then we have your permission to look around? When we find nothing we can report back that although we tracked the suspect to your home we believe you to be innocent."
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 26 of 71 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Carrion Crown (Spoilers)
      By Crothian in forum D&D and Pathfinder
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: Wednesday, 31st July, 2013, 07:18 PM
    2. HM's Carrion Crown AP - OOC
      By HolyMan in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 649
      Last Post: Monday, 17th December, 2012, 12:46 PM
    3. HM's Carrion Crown AP - RG
      By HolyMan in forum Character Builds & Optimization
      Replies: 16
      Last Post: Saturday, 26th May, 2012, 07:39 PM
    4. HM's Carrion Crown AP - CT
      By HolyMan in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 402
      Last Post: Sunday, 18th September, 2011, 06:20 AM
    5. RG - Carrion Crown AP (The Deadwatchers)
      By HolyMan in forum Character Builds & Optimization
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: Thursday, 1st September, 2011, 07:39 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •