HM's Carrion Crown AP - IC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"I have nothing to talk to any of you about!" a muffled voice comes from beyond the door. "The sheriff told me to stay away from you and I have! You should do the same and leave!"

[sblock=OOC] Been try to think of how you could get him to come around to talk and honestly I have drawn a blank. Up to you if you want to try a skill check or two (and which). [/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

Firvinianna decides that the truth may not help in this case and starts a different approach.

"Good sir, we have just seen the Sheriff, today. We have been assigned to assist the village with some delicate situations. He has authorized us to visit and meet with people in the performance of our duties."

"While three days ago it was certainly true that you were to keep your distance, today is a different day. Thing have changed and we are in the service of the good Sheriff."

"To avoid further trouble, you should open the door and talk with us."

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Firvinianna Laali

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Service of the sheriff huh?" the man says from behind the door, clearly making his way to open it once more.

It swings open and he folds his large arms as he stands in the door way looming over the half-drow. "Well what is this about then?"

From his spot on the side of the shack Halál notices blood on the wall of the building near an old rain barrel.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Behind the barrel the emissary sees a loose rock atop a waterskin. The skin looks to have dried blood all about the top of it.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Hmmm. So the waterskin was used to carry blood somewhere. Not too large a stretch to think this is the very stuff that was used on the statue . . . and there wasn't all that much blood, so a skin full would likely have done it.

Halál carefully files these facts and suppositions away for future consideration, along with a mental note to let his friends in on what he's found.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Firvinianna steps back from the door and says, "Are you aware of the defacing of the memorial down by the river? The culprits were tracked to your house. Unless you have a good explanation, everyone is going to think you did it."

"Given your previous unlawfulness, they are going to consider you guilty with even circumstantial evidence
. I suggest you start telling us everything you know about it."

Her posture is continuing to hold with an air of authority, usurped authority maybe, but he doesn't know that for sure. Her eyes return his truculent glare and her tone has an implied threat of trouble with the Sheriff if he doesn't answer.

Firvin watches for any signs that he is being untruthful as he responds.

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Firvinianna Laali

GlassEye

Adventurer
Gregori Ostov - Ranger/Alchemist

Gregori stands near frowning and trying to look imposing. He isn't sure that the man won't try something and he wants to be ready just in case.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Well it wasn't me!" the man says shocked. "Tracked them here did you? Then someone is setting me up to take the fall. You won't find nothing here to put that on me, cause I didn't do it."

OCC: Sense Motive DC 0 he isn't lying.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Hearing the man's words, Halál speaks up from the corner of the house.

"Then we have your permission to look around? When we find nothing we can report back that although we tracked the suspect to your home we believe you to be innocent."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases