HM's Carrion Crown AP - IC - Page 27





+ Log in or register to post
Page 27 of 71 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 703
  1. #261
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363

    ř Ignore HolyMan
    "Yeah, you see there, common sense. Probably just stopped near here to take a piss and then scampered off again. You wouldn't find anything around here so search all you like. Maybe you'll find a new trail that will hopefully lead you away." he answers arms still folded his attitude arrogant.

    "Is that all then?" he asks smugly.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

 

  • #262
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,297
    GM's Day Gygax Memorial Fund Pathfinder

    ř Ignore perrinmiller

    Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

    Firvinianna replies, "Very well, we will search thoroughly." Since he said they could search around, she enters his house and begins looking around, not sure what she expects to find though.

    While doing so she continues, "If the culprits came here and you were not involved, then why didn't you notice anything? Where were you? Why would they want to set you up?

    She comments sarcastically,
    "You are a nice man and apparently very popular."


    ___________________________________________

    Firvinianna Laali
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #263
    Cowled Justice of LPF COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    GlassEye's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    6,333

    ř Ignore GlassEye

    Gregori Ostov - Ranger/Alchemist

    Gregori snickers and looks around.

  • #264
    Marshan enters the house, respectfully nods to the man, then follows the orders of the woman in charge and begins silently searching.

    Toddy is out back of the house, grazing, and waiting for a chase to begin.

  • #265
    Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,172

    ř Ignore Mowgli
    Halál inspects the bloodstained waterskin and takes a look around for likely spots likely to be used for slaughter. If there's a bloodtrail associated with the waterskin he'll follow that as well.

    Survival (1d20+6=19)
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #266
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363

    ř Ignore HolyMan
    Halá's search uncovers a bloody war razor buried under the rock, but no trail leading off from where he has found the items.

    Inside the house:

    "What you think I sit in here all day and listen for someone to come by?" the man says with a slight sneer. "I may not have as much work to do as some of the others in town, but I do have a field to keep up."

    "And if your referring to the other day at The Restlands I wasn't leading anyone I was just the only one brave enough to voice what everyone was thinking. We decided as a group and acted as one."


    He watches as Firvin looks around the shabby abode. "You finished? Like I said you won't find nothing here, best you be on your way."
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #267
    Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,172

    ř Ignore Mowgli
    Hmmm. What to do . . . what to do? If they find anything inside, this could add to it; but if they don't, this isn't really enough to prove anything. 'Specially given the town's current lack of faith. Drek.

    After a moment of thought, the Tengu places the razor back where he found it and moves to join the others.

    "Nothing out there, friends. Find anything in here?"
    Last edited by Mowgli; Saturday, 4th June, 2011 at 03:06 PM.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #268
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,297
    GM's Day Gygax Memorial Fund Pathfinder

    ř Ignore perrinmiller

    Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

    Firvinianna gives a last look around after searching and replies, "I guess we are done. Nothing suspicious."

    But she is not finished questioning since the man avoided one. She asks, "Why would someone want to pin the blame on you for defacing the memorial? Maybe you have some enemies."

    ___________________________________________

    Firvinianna Laali
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #269
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363

    ř Ignore HolyMan
    "Enemies?" he asks looking taken aback a little. "I don't know of any, but if I did I would want them to tell me to my face instead of skulking around trying to get me in trouble."

    "When you find out who tried to blame this on me you let me know," he says a determined look on his face.

    OCC: Still telling the truth.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #270
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,297
    GM's Day Gygax Memorial Fund Pathfinder

    ř Ignore perrinmiller

    Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

    Not really seeing an advantage in insulting or aggravating the schmuck, Firvinianna is polite, "Well, thank you for your time."

    She exits the shabby abode and lets the guy shut his door for privacy as she moves away to confer with her companions and provide results on what she has learned.

    Then Firvin says,"As much as I hate to admit it, the yokel appeared to be telling the truth and knows nothing. What should we do now?"

    ___________________________________________

    Firvinianna Laali
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 27 of 71 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Carrion Crown (Spoilers)
      By Crothian in forum D&D and Pathfinder
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: Wednesday, 31st July, 2013, 07:18 PM
    2. HM's Carrion Crown AP - OOC
      By HolyMan in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 649
      Last Post: Monday, 17th December, 2012, 12:46 PM
    3. HM's Carrion Crown AP - RG
      By HolyMan in forum Character Builds & Optimization
      Replies: 16
      Last Post: Saturday, 26th May, 2012, 07:39 PM
    4. HM's Carrion Crown AP - CT
      By HolyMan in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 402
      Last Post: Sunday, 18th September, 2011, 06:20 AM
    5. RG - Carrion Crown AP (The Deadwatchers)
      By HolyMan in forum Character Builds & Optimization
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: Thursday, 1st September, 2011, 07:39 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •