HM's Carrion Crown AP - IC

GlassEye

Adventurer
Gregori nods his approval. "Good. 'Bout time we made some progress on the Professor's mission. Let's go see what we can find."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
You return to The Restlands and enter the quiet graveyard once more. You follow the path know as Eversleep heading deeper into the graveyard towards the professor's grave site and a side walkway known as The Black Path.

Alert due to the encounter with the zombie the last time you were here, Gergori notices something on a weathered tombstone. The ranger stops to get a better look...

[sblock=Gergori ONLY- Even if GE says you can look please don't yet]
The tombstone is so warn that whatever was written on it has faded away.[/sblock]

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
"What in the Hells..." Gregori steps off the path to get a better look at the tombstone. Turning he stares at Firvin and makes the circular sign of Pharasma, protection against evil and misfortune, between them. "I don't know what you are or what you want, wraith, so you best start talking." He inches his hand slowly towards his sword hilt.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

Firvinianna paused as Gregori moved off the path in front of her to look at something.

When he whirled around at her and became hostile, she looks behind her for the wraith he speaks of.

By Callisto, they is no wraith. What the...?

Seeing nothing she turns back around and exclaims, "Nin gwerianneg?" <You betray me?>

Her hand comes up, prepared to commence flinging arcane magic if the man starts drawing his sword or moves forward menacingly.

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Firvinianna Laali

GlassEye

Adventurer
Gregori Ostov

Keeping an eye on the sorceress Gregori speaks to the others and motions towards the weathered gravestone. "Look! She's dead! The only way she can still be walking around is if she is some sort of undead..."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Think you all need to look at the spoiler again. Your posts have it that you looked in before Gergori mentioned it, and it has changed some.

GlassEye

Adventurer
"What!"

Gregori looks again at the headstone. When he sees that it is now too weathered to read he splutters, "But, but... It said 'Firvinianna Laali died 46..." He squints at the headstone in disbelief then turns with narrowed eyes to look at Firvin to make sure she isn't laughing at him.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

Firvinianna doesn't think it is funny, whoever is playing the practical joke on them.

She replies carefully, "My skin might be different, but I am very much alive."

Whatever the tombstone had written upon it disappeared.

The elven sorceress invokes her mage sight of detecting auras.

OOC: Cast Detect Magic. BTW, what year is it?

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Firvinianna Laali

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases