HM's Carrion Crown AP - IC

Satin Knights

First Post
Marshan made sure Toddy got his tarts before he sat down to dinner himself.

"The eventual visit to the prison would be tomorrow, or maybe tonight even, if we could figure out the Professor's plans for these tools and what they are. We have to stir up some kind of trouble, then fix it, and then report it to the sheriff. By now, he is expecting that of us." Mashan says with a grin.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Halál looks on in interest as his allies pore over the materials found in the Crypt, thinking about the events of the past few days.

I think these four may actually become 'friends.' Strange to think that the end of one friendship might be the instigation of so many others. My Lady, your works are truly marvelous!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"I haven't seen them before but I could try and identify them if you wish," Kendra says stepping over to the table.

Firvin hands the young woman the board first and lays out the arrows close to hand so she may pick each type up in turn. While Kendra studies those things Firvin picks up the two remaining scrolls and goes over them.
After careful minutes of study both Kendra and Frivin have deciphered all the items found at the false crypt. Fivin states that the one of the scrolls gives the ability to detect undead and the other will protect you from evil.

While Kendra's finds are just as remarkable they seem to scare her as she explains them. "This is a Spirit Plancheete a way to communicate with the dead. It is dangerous and spirits do not always tell the truth."

She points to the white flecthed arrows and continues, "These are all normal magical arrows. And the black ones are more dangerous to the undead, whatever they might be. The blue ones I'm am not sure about, sorry."

Kendra hugs herself tightly before moving quickly for the door. "I'm sorry. I... I don't feel so well all of the sudden I think I will turn in." And before anyone can wish her a good night she is gone from the library.

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
"Looks like Erastil has me walking the right path. I already have Detect Undead and Protection from Evil memorized. It is good to have backups of those spells on the scrolls."

"It looks like we are waiting until morning, instead of rushing in tonight. Knowing the power of the blue arrows is another small advantage I would want on our side."

GlassEye

Adventurer
Gregori Ostov - Ranger/Alchemist

Gregori nods sagely.

"I agree, Marshan. Tomorrow is soon enough to go rushing in. In the meantime..." Gregori points towards the spirit planchette. "Maybe a question or two of the local spirits might be useful before we head to Harrowstone."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Well, that's quite a little kit for hunting the undead. Makes me think we should find out a little more about exactly who was imprisoned here; it'd be the strongest willed, or the most vile, who stood the greatest chance of resisting Pharasma's call . . . and they'd be the most likely to stand out in folks' minds. The more we know about them the better prepared we'll be."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

On learning their purposes, Firvinianna contemplates the items and the issues before them.

She comments, "Well, we do need to learn more about those five particularly noteworthy prisoners. If we are going to be dealing with some malevolent spirits, those would be the ones, I should think."

"I would like to try out that spirit plancheete, just for curiosity, but perhaps we can learn some valuable information. Where should we go to attempt such a thing?"

Indicating the arrows, Firvin asks, "How are you fellas at using bows? I carry one, but rarely use it."

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Firvinianna Laali

GlassEye

Adventurer
Gregori Ostov

Gregori looks at the arrows but doesn't seem to terribly confident in them. "I can use a bow... if I had one. I much prefer getting a bit closer and throwing things, or just using my sword. Not sure how well that'll work against haunts, though."

Gregori thinks about Firvin's questions. "Well, there is a list of the Harrowstone dead on the monument. We jotted those down when we were there, didn't we? And if the sheriff still has that fellow in the jail we could borrow the use of his barn. Something happened there; maybe using the planchette there would give us some insight into whomever is working against us."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases