HM's Carrion Crown AP - IC - Page 43


What's on your mind?

  1. #421
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Satin Knights's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,651
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ř Ignore Satin Knights
    My communities:

    "That hurt. Not feeling so good here."
    ooc
    Ability damage: Can't be healed until fourth level unless we pay for some work to be done. It does not heal naturally for Toddy. And Marshan only has 8 silver pieces.

    To Firvin, "Go warn the villagers." as he tends to Toddy's wound.

 

  • #422
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,695
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    ř Ignore perrinmiller
    My communities:

    Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

    Firvinianna accompanies Gregori after picking up one of the dead creatures by the wing as evidence. She motions for the musicians to stop playing and shows the onlookers the strige, "It looks like the music and lights are attracting some very large mosquitoes."

    "We were just attacked and there could be more. Has anyone seen the Sheriff?"

    "I suggest this celebration should maybe moved indoors if possible.
    "

    ___________________________________________

    Firvinianna Laali
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #423
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ř Ignore HolyMan
    My communities:

    Firvin speaks to Councilman Hearthmount and the festivities are quickly moved indoors. The group enjoys themselves for the remainder of the evening, song and dance being a universal language and cultural bridge (even in Ustalav).

    OOC: Time to tuck this day in.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #424
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Satin Knights's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,651
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ř Ignore Satin Knights
    My communities:

    After returning to the Lorrimor household Marshan turns to Firvin, "Toddy doesn't heal the damage done by those stirges naturally. I need one of the lesser restoration potions for him. If we are going into battle tomorrow, Halal may want the other one."

    Assuming she hands it over, Marshan feeds the potion and a tart to Toddy, and then boots him out of the universe for the night. Then he goes to bed.

  • #425
    Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,363
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ř Ignore Mowgli
    My communities:

    The Tengu thinks for a moment, but ends up shaking his head. "I feel a little under the weather, but I'll see how I feel in the morning before taking the last one."

    OOC
    He'll heal one point with tonight's rest, leaving him with 1 point of CON damage - no effect on his stats unless he takes another point, in which case he'll be wishing he had the potion to drink over again. And if Toddy gets hit again, or one of the others gets hit with more than one point of ability damage, it would be more useful then.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken

  • #426
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,695
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    ř Ignore perrinmiller
    My communities:

    Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

    Firvinianna enjoys herself at the festivities, but still remained somewhat reserved. As the evening concludes, she decides that there is still plenty of time to go visit... (j/k)

    Back at the Lorrimor Manor, she hands the Restoration potion to Marshan, not really seeing any other choice in the matter since Toddy cannot heal otherwise.

    Before turning in, Firvin wishes the tengu good rest in hopes the drain on his stamina will recover in the morning. She will check on Kendra as well, curious that their friend's daughter avoided the festivities.

    Finally, the dark-skinned elf will go to bed.

    ___________________________________________

    Firvinianna Laali
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #427
    Cowled Justice of LPF COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Guide (Lvl 11)

    GlassEye's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    6,758
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ř Ignore GlassEye
    My communities:

    Gregori will kick up his heels with the locals letting loose of the worries and troubles of the past few days in order to enjoy himself before returning to the Lorrimar house. He'll ponder the information he managed to pry from Zokar concerning alchemical supplies before falling into sleep.

  • #428
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ř Ignore HolyMan
    My communities:

    DAY 5 -1 Trust

    The group rises early and eager. The sun is a pale light in the sky when they all sit down to breakfast. Halál has gotten a little better over night and when Toddy is summoned his first question is "Where's breakfast?"

    Everyone goes about the rest of their preparations alone, each focused on the trip they are about to make. They have been attacked by odd creatures and witnessed even odder events (the flaming cards come to mind). And to make sense of it all they need to go to the one place Professor Lorrimor believed to be the reason for it all. The place he gave his life to find out what the odd cult, The Whispering Way, was up to. Packed and ready they leave as Kendra still sleeps for Harrowstone.

    The old prison lies about a mile south of town on a barren hill across the river. The track the group follows winds around the base of the hill and then back up the southern slope to Harrowstone itself. Moving behind the prison to eventually get to it's front the group can see the lights of Ravengro from their vantage point across the river.

    Making the circuit gives them a good look at the walls surrounding the old prison and a few of the buildings within. To the east a stagnant pond has formed...

    This large pond of dark, muddy water spreads out along the eastern section of the prison grounds. Here and there, bits of ruined wall protrude from the water, and thick tangles of reeds and cattails grow along the muddy shores.
    And through holes in the main walls the group can see the sagging roof of the main building as well as a small house nearby. As a group after a little exploration they meet at the main gates (or what's left of them).

    A sagging wood and metal gate set between a pair of stone guard towers once barred entrance into Harrowstone, but the gates now hang negligently open, creaking softly in what wind touches the ruined bars.
    The sun finally peaks from above the trees lighting the area of the grounds.

    OOC
    Please post new mini stats in the CT (mainly for Marshan's spells for the day). I have a feeling we will be playing this part more there than here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CC-cg Harrowstone Grounds.jpg  
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #429
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,695
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    ř Ignore perrinmiller
    My communities:

    Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

    Firvinianna holds her longbow in hand, weighted down a bit more than on previous ventures. She left some her traveling things back in the manor, not needing 40 regular arrows, extra trail rations, and her spare clothes for exploring the prison.

    She suggests, "Perhaps we should peek inside the smaller building first."

    ___________________________________________

    Firvinianna Laali
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #430
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Satin Knights's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,651
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ř Ignore Satin Knights
    My communities:

    Marshan and Toddy move up to the small building quietly. After looking over his shoulder to see everyone is ready, Marshan pushes open the door with the end of his hammer.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 43 of 71 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Carrion Crown (Spoilers)
      By Crothian in forum Pathfinder RPG Discussion, Rules, Houserules, & Homebrews
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: Wednesday, 31st July, 2013, 08:18 PM
    2. HM's Carrion Crown AP - OOC
      By HolyMan in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 649
      Last Post: Monday, 17th December, 2012, 01:46 PM
    3. HM's Carrion Crown AP - RG
      By HolyMan in forum Character Builds & Optimization
      Replies: 16
      Last Post: Saturday, 26th May, 2012, 08:39 PM
    4. HM's Carrion Crown AP - CT
      By HolyMan in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 402
      Last Post: Sunday, 18th September, 2011, 07:20 AM
    5. RG - Carrion Crown AP (The Deadwatchers)
      By HolyMan in forum Character Builds & Optimization
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: Thursday, 1st September, 2011, 08:39 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •