HM's Carrion Crown AP - IC - Page 49





  1. #481
    Remembering that it hurt his teeth last time because the wood was like stone, Toddy bites at it this time to grab and hold the weapon still. His powerful jaws locks on to the weapon's handle.
    actions
    Toddy: 5' step to Q5, attempt Grapple, provoked an AoO, but successfully grappled it I think
    mini-stats
    Marshan ~ Perception: +4; Stealth: +2; Initiative: +2; Low Light vision
    AC: 14/12 (12 Touch, 12 Flat-footed) (2 Dex, 2 leather armor) AC: 14
    HP: 20 Current HP: 20
    CMB: 3 CMD: 15 Fort: +4 Reflex: +2 Will: +4; +2 vs. Enchantment

    Current Weapons in Hand:
    MW Lucerne Hammer +3, d12+3 @10' reach; Enlarged: MW Luc Hammer +3, 3d6+4 @15-20' reach
    Cestus +3, d4+1 at 5' reach, offhand; When Enlarged: Cestus +3, d6+1 at 5-10' reach
    Longbow +3, d8
    Dagger +3, d4+1

    Skills: +4 Perception, +5 Sense Motive, +2 Stealth; Combat Reflexes
    Cantrips: Acid Splash, Mage Hand, Message, Open/Close, Detect Magic
    .Orisons: Read Magic, Create Water, Light, Stabilize
    Summoner 1st Level Spells: 3/2 remaining; Mage Armor, Grease (DC 12), Shield
    Cleric 1st Level Spells: 3; Enlarge Self*, Detect Undead, Protection from Evil, Divine Favor
    Domain Power: 4/4 remaining; Enlarge self as a swift action for 1 round
    Summoner Monster I: 4/4 remaining; std action SLA summon, (1 min), Celestial dog, celestial eagle
    Channel Energy: 4/4 remaining; 1d6 in a 30' burst, 4/day, DC 11, Not Selective; Does not provoke AoO
    Consumables:
    20 normal arrows ~ 8 blunt arrows ~ 4 large sized arrows, more on Toddy
    4 Silver Arrows ~ silver
    3 White Arrows ~ +1 arrows
    2 Blue Arrows ~ +1 ghost touch arrows
    1 Black Arrow ~ +1 undead bane arrows
    1 Haunt Siphon
    1 Hide from Undead scroll (2nd CL, 20 minutes)

    Active Enhancements: Flank +2 to hit

    Toddy ~
    Perception: +5; Stealth: +6; Initiative: +2; Darkvision 60 ft; Size: medium, move 40'
    AC: 18/22 (12 Touch, 12 flat-footed) (2 Dex, 6 NA, usually 4 Mage Armor) Current AC: 22 for 3 hours
    HP: 13 Current HP: 13
    CMB: 4 CMD: 16 Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +0
    Natural Weapons: Bite +4, d6+2 @10' reach; Claw +4, d4+2; Claw +4, d4+2
    Skills: +15 Acrobatics, +5 Perception, +4 Sense Motive, +6 Stealth
    Feats/Evolutions: Evasion, Combat Reflexes
    , Skilled[Acrobatics](1),Claws(legs)(1), Reach(bite), Improved Natural Armor(1)
    Condition: Grappling
    Last edited by Satin Knights; Saturday, 16th June, 2012 at 12:52 AM.

 

  • #482
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,355
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    ř Ignore perrinmiller

    Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

    Firvinianna mutters an elven curse as she realizes that she was too far back to hit the scythe with her ray when it appeared.

    She comments, "Now that you have a good hold on it, don't let it go."

    The dark-skinned elf moves forward and tries to hit the weapon with her ray.

    Mini Stats & OOC
    OOC: Move to P5
    Disrupt Undead: Ranged Touch (1d20+4=14, 1d6=4)
    I think that misses with the various modifiers, but I am not sure.
    _______________
    Initiative:
    +5
    AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch, 13 w/out Mage Armor)
    HP: 18 Current: 18
    CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +0 Reflex: +6 Will: +4 (+5 vs. Enchantments)
    +1 for all with Resistance; Immune to Magical Sleep
    Conditions in Effect: Mage Armor

    Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow

    Bardic Performance: 8/8 Rounds Remaining (lingering +2 rounds); Inspire Courage +1, Fascinate, Countersong, Distraction
    Elemental Ray:
    5/5 Remaining (Turn any elemental spell into Electricity)
    Cantrips: Acid Splash, Ray of Frost, Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Resistance, Ghost Sound, Message, Light, Prestidigitation, Spark, Read Magic
    Sorcerer 1st Level Spells: 4/5 remaining; Mage Armor, Magic Missile
    Bard 1st Level Spells: 3/3 remaining; Cure Light Wounds, Grease, Timely Inspiration

    Equipment: Sunrod, CLW Potion (2), Lessor Restoration Potion, +1 Arrows (4), Silver Arrows (4), Flasks of Holy Water (2), Haunt Siphon
    ___________________________________________

    Firvinianna Laali
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #483
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ř Ignore HolyMan
    Kee Kee's hammer smashes into the haunted blade and sparks fly. The floating apparition then swings at the eidolon's waste trying to cut her in two but comes up short as the magical barrier surrounding her stops it.

    Marshan comes up behind the thing and cracks through the bone of one of the arms as Halál's axe goes flying into the balcony railing, to land behind the creature, with a *thunck* into the old wood.

    Toddy advances on the thing as Loh gets carefully into a better position to join the fight. Easily dodging the wild swing he lashes out with his long neck and grabs the handle in his large blunt teeth.

    "Guot if!" he mumbles through a mouthful of haunted wood.

    "Hew thath ticklulls!" he exclaims as Firvin's ray hits him in the flank.

    OOC

    Scythe will attempt to break free on it's turn. EDIT: And is unsuccessful so it will be everyone's turn to go again.

    Combat

    POSTED IN INIT ORDER
    Code:
    Character    AC    HP   InHand/Conditions&Misc
    Kee          21  13/13  l.hammer/mage armor
    Scythe       16  13/21  itself/hardness10, grappled
    Halál        16  20/20  w.axe,t.axe,cestus/none
    Marsahn      14  20/20  l.hammer,cestus/none
    Loh          17  22/22  h.chopper/none
    Toddy        20  13/13  na/mage armor, grappled
    Firvin       17  18/18  l.bow/none


    OOC: Round 2 Everyone is up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CC-scythe 3.jpg  
    Last edited by HolyMan; Saturday, 16th June, 2012 at 05:17 PM.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #484
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ř Ignore Qik
    "Woo! That lama has teeth," exclaims Kee as she puts some space between herself and their disconcerting opponent. "Abomination, be gone," she grunts, letting her hammer swing. She connects once again, the sound reverberating across the courtyard.

    Actions
    Kee moves to T5, attacks.


    Loh Janna & Kee Lah-Lah-Lah
    Mini Stats
    Loh
    HP 22/22
    AC 17 Touch 13 Flat-footed 14
    Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +4 (+6 vs enchantments)
    CMB +5 (+7 Trip) CMD 17 (19 vs Trip)

    Perception +1

    Horsechopper +5, 1d10+4, x3, P/S/Reach/Trip

    Spells:
    - 1: 2/3

    Active Magic: Mage Armor (on Kee) - 0/2 hours

    Kee
    HP 13/13
    AC 21 Touch 11 Flat-footed 20
    Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +3
    CMB +6 CMD 17

    Perception +13

    Lucerne Hammer +6, 1d12+6, x2, B/P/Reach/Brace


  • #485
    While Toddy is holding one end of the wicked weapon, Marshan swings his hammer to crush the other end. While striking well, the material of the wicked weapon does not crack.
    mini-stats
    Marshan ~ Perception: +4; Stealth: +2; Initiative: +2; Low Light vision
    AC: 14/12 (12 Touch, 12 Flat-footed) (2 Dex, 2 leather armor) AC: 14
    HP: 20 Current HP: 20
    CMB: 3 CMD: 15 Fort: +4 Reflex: +2 Will: +4; +2 vs. Enchantment

    Current Weapons in Hand:
    MW Lucerne Hammer +3, d12+3 @10' reach; Enlarged: MW Luc Hammer +3, 3d6+4 @15-20' reach
    Cestus +3, d4+1 at 5' reach, offhand; When Enlarged: Cestus +3, d6+1 at 5-10' reach
    Longbow +3, d8
    Dagger +3, d4+1

    Skills: +4 Perception, +5 Sense Motive, +2 Stealth; Combat Reflexes
    Cantrips: Acid Splash, Mage Hand, Message, Open/Close, Detect Magic
    .Orisons: Read Magic, Create Water, Light, Stabilize
    Summoner 1st Level Spells: 3/2 remaining; Mage Armor, Grease (DC 12), Shield
    Cleric 1st Level Spells: 3; Enlarge Self*, Detect Undead, Protection from Evil, Divine Favor
    Domain Power: 4/4 remaining; Enlarge self as a swift action for 1 round
    Summoner Monster I: 4/4 remaining; std action SLA summon, (1 min), Celestial dog, celestial eagle
    Channel Energy: 4/4 remaining; 1d6 in a 30' burst, 4/day, DC 11, Not Selective; Does not provoke AoO
    Consumables:
    20 normal arrows ~ 8 blunt arrows ~ 4 large sized arrows, more on Toddy
    4 Silver Arrows ~ silver
    3 White Arrows ~ +1 arrows
    2 Blue Arrows ~ +1 ghost touch arrows
    1 Black Arrow ~ +1 undead bane arrows
    1 Haunt Siphon
    1 Hide from Undead scroll (2nd CL, 20 minutes)

    Active Enhancements:

    Toddy ~
    Perception: +5; Stealth: +6; Initiative: +2; Darkvision 60 ft; Size: medium, move 40'
    AC: 18/22 (12 Touch, 12 flat-footed) (2 Dex, 6 NA, usually 4 Mage Armor) Current AC: 22 for 3 hours
    HP: 13 Current HP: 13
    CMB: 4 CMD: 16 Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +0
    Natural Weapons: Bite +4, d6+2 @10' reach; Claw +4, d4+2; Claw +4, d4+2
    Skills: +15 Acrobatics, +5 Perception, +4 Sense Motive, +6 Stealth
    Feats/Evolutions: Evasion, Combat Reflexes
    , Skilled[Acrobatics](1),Claws(legs)(1), Reach(bite), Improved Natural Armor(1)
    Condition: Grappling
    Last edited by Satin Knights; Tuesday, 19th June, 2012 at 06:34 PM.

  • #486
    Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,214
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ř Ignore Mowgli
    Halál continues to plod forward, seeking a way to flank the animated scythe but unable to see one. He hops up on the stone block and makes a quick two handed swing with his Dwarven axe. Too quick, as it turns out . . .

    Actions

    __________


    Mini Stats

    Halál Árnyéka
    Initiative: +4
    AC: 16 (12 Flat-Footed, 14 Touch)
    HP: 20/20
    CMB: +2 CMD: 14
    Fort: +4 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

    Senses: DarkVision
    Perception: +7 (+8 vs. Traps), Sense Motive: +7

    Current Weapon in Hand: WarAxe, Cestus

    Special Abilities: Spell Resistance (07), Precision Damage, Touch the Spirit World (5/5), Judgements (1/1)

    Prayers Available Cantrips (At-Will), 1st (2/2)
    Orisons: Disrupt Undead, Guidance, Sift, Stabilize
    1st Level: Cure Light Wounds, Shield of Faith
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #487
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ř Ignore Qik
    After watching Marshan's hammer bounce harmlessly off the apparition, Loh's own blade swings wide. She clucks her tongue in frustration.

    "Keep at it, girl, you'll get 'em!"
    calls Kee encouragingly.


    Loh Janna & Kee Lah-Lah-Lah
    Mini Stats
    Loh
    HP 22/22
    AC 17 Touch 13 Flat-footed 14
    Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +4 (+6 vs enchantments)
    CMB +5 (+7 Trip) CMD 17 (19 vs Trip)

    Perception +1

    Horsechopper +5, 1d10+4, x3, P/S/Reach/Trip

    Spells:
    - 1: 2/3

    Active Magic: Mage Armor (on Kee) - 0/2 hours

    Kee
    HP 13/13
    AC 21 Touch 11 Flat-footed 20
    Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +3
    CMB +6 CMD 17

    Perception +13

    Lucerne Hammer +6, 1d12+6, x2, B/P/Reach/Brace


  • #488
    Toddy continues his wrasling with the wicked weapon. With a violent jerk and stomp, he is able to pin the weapon to the ground and maintain standing on it with his full weight.
    actions
    Attempt to pin
    mini-stats
    Marshan ~ Perception: +4; Stealth: +2; Initiative: +2; Low Light vision
    AC: 14/12 (12 Touch, 12 Flat-footed) (2 Dex, 2 leather armor) AC: 14
    HP: 20 Current HP: 20
    CMB: 3 CMD: 15 Fort: +4 Reflex: +2 Will: +4; +2 vs. Enchantment

    Current Weapons in Hand:
    MW Lucerne Hammer +3, d12+3 @10' reach; Enlarged: MW Luc Hammer +3, 3d6+4 @15-20' reach
    Cestus +3, d4+1 at 5' reach, offhand; When Enlarged: Cestus +3, d6+1 at 5-10' reach
    Longbow +3, d8
    Dagger +3, d4+1

    Skills: +4 Perception, +5 Sense Motive, +2 Stealth; Combat Reflexes
    Cantrips: Acid Splash, Mage Hand, Message, Open/Close, Detect Magic
    .Orisons: Read Magic, Create Water, Light, Stabilize
    Summoner 1st Level Spells: 3/2 remaining; Mage Armor, Grease (DC 12), Shield
    Cleric 1st Level Spells: 3; Enlarge Self*, Detect Undead, Protection from Evil, Divine Favor
    Domain Power: 4/4 remaining; Enlarge self as a swift action for 1 round
    Summoner Monster I: 4/4 remaining; std action SLA summon, (1 min), Celestial dog, celestial eagle
    Channel Energy: 4/4 remaining; 1d6 in a 30' burst, 4/day, DC 11, Not Selective; Does not provoke AoO
    Consumables:
    20 normal arrows ~ 8 blunt arrows ~ 4 large sized arrows, more on Toddy
    4 Silver Arrows ~ silver
    3 White Arrows ~ +1 arrows
    2 Blue Arrows ~ +1 ghost touch arrows
    1 Black Arrow ~ +1 undead bane arrows
    1 Haunt Siphon
    1 Hide from Undead scroll (2nd CL, 20 minutes)

    Active Enhancements:

    Toddy ~
    Perception: +5; Stealth: +6; Initiative: +2; Darkvision 60 ft; Size: medium, move 40'
    AC: 18/22 (12 Touch, 12 flat-footed) (2 Dex, 6 NA, usually 4 Mage Armor) Current AC: 20 for 3 hours
    HP: 13 Current HP: 13
    CMB: 4 CMD: 16 Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +0
    Natural Weapons: Bite +4, d6+2 @10' reach; Claw +4, d4+2; Claw +4, d4+2
    Skills: +15 Acrobatics, +5 Perception, +4 Sense Motive, +6 Stealth
    Feats/Evolutions: Evasion, Combat Reflexes
    , Skilled[Acrobatics](1),Claws(legs)(1), Reach(bite), Improved Natural Armor(1)
    Condition: Grappling
    Last edited by Satin Knights; Wednesday, 20th June, 2012 at 05:50 AM.

  • #489
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,355
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    ř Ignore perrinmiller

    Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

    Firvinianna smiles as the battle llama has things well in... foot?

    She comments, "Good, job Toddy. You deserve extra pastries."

    The dark-skinned elf moves around to stand beside Marshan and get a clear angle on the weapon. It matters not as the ray passes harmlessly into the floor before the pinned weapon.

    Mini Stats & OOC
    OOC: Move to Q2
    Disrupt Undead: Disrupt Undead (-4 for Melee) (1d20+0=2, 1d6=5)
    I don't Firvin has ever hit either.
    _______________
    Initiative:
    +5
    AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch, 13 w/out Mage Armor)
    HP: 18 Current: 18
    CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +0 Reflex: +6 Will: +4 (+5 vs. Enchantments)
    +1 for all with Resistance; Immune to Magical Sleep
    Conditions in Effect: Mage Armor

    Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow

    Bardic Performance: 8/8 Rounds Remaining (lingering +2 rounds); Inspire Courage +1, Fascinate, Countersong, Distraction
    Elemental Ray:
    5/5 Remaining (Turn any elemental spell into Electricity)
    Cantrips: Acid Splash, Ray of Frost, Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Resistance, Ghost Sound, Message, Light, Prestidigitation, Spark, Read Magic
    Sorcerer 1st Level Spells: 4/5 remaining; Mage Armor, Magic Missile
    Bard 1st Level Spells: 3/3 remaining; Cure Light Wounds, Grease, Timely Inspiration

    Equipment: Sunrod, CLW Potion (2), Lessor Restoration Potion, +1 Arrows (4), Silver Arrows (4), Flasks of Holy Water (2), Haunt Siphon
    ___________________________________________

    Firvinianna Laali
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #490
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ř Ignore HolyMan
    As Kee steps back to give herself room to swing the scythe lashes out but is held firm in Toddy's grip. (AoO missed)

    She knocks the thing across the handle sending splinters of wood flying and Toddy's neck twisting.

    "Heth! dat hurlth!" the ediolon shouts as suddenly his neck is wrenched the other way as Marshan lands a blow once more across the blade. "Stolth if!"

    Seeing Halál hop up on the stone block axe in hand is to much. Ducking low, causing both the dwarf and Loh to miss, he places the thing on the ground and puts his front hoofs on it. "Phwt! There now maybe I can not be knocked around anymore!"

    Combat

    POSTED IN INIT ORDER
    Code:
    Character    AC    HP   InHand/Conditions&Misc
    Kee          21  13/13  l.hammer/mage armor
    Scythe        6   9/21  itself/hardness10, pinned
    Halál        16  20/20  w.axe,t.axe,cestus/none
    Marsahn      14  20/20  l.hammer,cestus/none
    Loh          17  22/22  h.chopper/none
    Toddy        20  13/13  na/mage armor, grappled
    Firvin       17  18/18  l.bow/none


    OOC: Round 3 Everyone is up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CC-scythe 4.jpg  
    Last edited by HolyMan; Wednesday, 20th June, 2012 at 08:45 PM.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 49 of 71 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Carrion Crown (Spoilers)
      By Crothian in forum D&D and Pathfinder Rules & Discussion
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: Wednesday, 31st July, 2013, 07:18 PM
    2. HM's Carrion Crown AP - OOC
      By HolyMan in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 649
      Last Post: Monday, 17th December, 2012, 12:46 PM
    3. HM's Carrion Crown AP - RG
      By HolyMan in forum Character Builds & Optimization
      Replies: 16
      Last Post: Saturday, 26th May, 2012, 07:39 PM
    4. HM's Carrion Crown AP - CT
      By HolyMan in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 402
      Last Post: Sunday, 18th September, 2011, 06:20 AM
    5. RG - Carrion Crown AP (The Deadwatchers)
      By HolyMan in forum Character Builds & Optimization
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: Thursday, 1st September, 2011, 07:39 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •