HM's Carrion Crown AP - IC - Page 52




+ Log in or register to post
Page 52 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 703
  1. #511
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363

    ř Ignore HolyMan
    The balcony is silent after the clatter of battle. It's marble railing is somewhat pitted and the wood used on the floor is warped in places, but the whole thing seems structurally sound.

    A massive worn bloodstain surrounds the stone block on the floor of the balcony as well as over the stone itself. Time has faded it but not totally gotten rid of what must be the blood of the "presumed" guilty.

    The door is quite a stout piece of work. Thick iron bound wood blocks way into the inner sanctum of the ruined prison. (hardness 5, hp 20, Break DC 25, Disable Device 30)

    HP update

    All PCs and eidolons currently at full HP.

    Mostly this is to help me keep track.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

 

  • #512
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,066
    GM's Day Gygax Memorial Fund Pathfinder

    ř Ignore perrinmiller

    Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

    Firvinianna is feeling much better after Marshan heals the wound she suffered and she nods her head in thanks to the man.

    "Now that we have dealt with that unpleasantness, maybe we should take a closer look around. There might be some secret compartments around here, or do you want to save that sort of inspections for later?"

    Mini Stats & OOC

    _______________
    Initiative:
    +5
    AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch, 13 w/out Mage Armor)
    HP: 18 Current: 18
    CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +0 Reflex: +6 Will: +4 (+5 vs. Enchantments)
    +1 for all with Resistance; Immune to Magical Sleep
    Conditions in Effect: Mage Armor

    Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow

    Bardic Performance: 8/8 Rounds Remaining (lingering +2 rounds); Inspire Courage +1, Fascinate, Countersong, Distraction
    Elemental Ray:
    5/5 Remaining (Turn any elemental spell into Electricity)
    Cantrips: Acid Splash, Ray of Frost, Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Resistance, Ghost Sound, Message, Light, Prestidigitation, Spark, Read Magic
    Sorcerer 1st Level Spells: 4/5 remaining; Mage Armor, Magic Missile
    Bard 1st Level Spells: 3/3 remaining; Cure Light Wounds, Grease, Timely Inspiration

    Equipment: Sunrod, CLW Potion (2), Lessor Restoration Potion, +1 Arrows (4), Silver Arrows (4), Flasks of Holy Water (2), Haunt Siphon
    ___________________________________________

    Firvinianna Laali
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #513
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925

    ř Ignore Qik
    Loh shrugs at Firvinianna's suggestion as Kee continues to inspect the door. "Your call, folks. We're the newbies," she adds with a grin. Kee looks up from the door to announce its sturdiness. "Anyone here skilled enough to handle this lock? It looks like a doozy."

    Loh hefts her polearm demonstratively. "There are other ways inside, you know."

    "Always the one to suggest we break things."


    OOC
    Looks like the lock is outside of Halal's abilities. What say we just smash this thing down? Inelegant, but seems doable. My only worry would be to announce our presence.



    Loh Janna & Kee Lah-Lah-Lah
    Mini Stats
    Loh
    HP 22/22
    AC 17 Touch 13 Flat-footed 14
    Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +4 (+6 vs enchantments)
    CMB +5 (+7 Trip) CMD 17 (19 vs Trip)

    Perception +1

    Horsechopper +5, 1d10+4, x3, P/S/Reach/Trip

    Spells:
    - 1: 2/3

    Active Magic: Mage Armor (on Kee) - 0/2 hours

    Kee
    HP 13/13
    AC 21 Touch 11 Flat-footed 20
    Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +3
    CMB +6 CMD 17

    Perception +13

    Lucerne Hammer +6, 1d12+6, x2, B/P/Reach/Brace


  • #514
    Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    11,930

    ř Ignore Mowgli
    Halál rolls his neck and shoulders and adjusts his hat. He's muttering irritably to himself as he stomps across the room to retrieve his throwing axe, but he doesn't speak to the others.

    __________


    Mini Stats

    Halál Árnyéka
    Initiative: +4
    AC: 16 (12 Flat-Footed, 14 Touch)
    HP: 20/20
    CMB: +2 CMD: 14
    Fort: +4 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

    Senses: DarkVision
    Perception: +7 (+8 vs. Traps), Sense Motive: +7

    Current Weapon in Hand: WarAxe, Throwing Axe, Cestus

    Special Abilities: Spell Resistance (07), Precision Damage, Touch the Spirit World (5/5), Judgements (1/1)

    Prayers Available Cantrips (At-Will), 1st (2/2)
    Orisons: Disrupt Undead, Guidance, Sift, Stabilize
    1st Level: Cure Light Wounds, Shield of Faith
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #515
    "Erm, umm, maybe we should let the dwarf have first crack and take his frustrations out on the door. He should be able to hit that." Marshan prepares to duck.

  • #516
    Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    11,930

    ř Ignore Mowgli
    The dwarf's muttering stops and he freezes in place, his back to the group and newly retrieved throwing axe in hand. There's a tense moment before he throws back his head and begins to laugh. "Aye, Marshan, perhaps I could hit the door. My thanks for pricking my overblown ego and letting some of the air out.

    "Let's have a look around before we tackle the exit, hmmm?"


    __________


    Mini Stats

    Halál Árnyéka
    Initiative: +4
    AC: 16 (12 Flat-Footed, 14 Touch)
    HP: 20/20
    CMB: +2 CMD: 14
    Fort: +4 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

    Senses: DarkVision
    Perception: +7 (+8 vs. Traps), Sense Motive: +7

    Current Weapon in Hand: WarAxe, Throwing Axe, Cestus

    Special Abilities: Spell Resistance (07), Precision Damage, Touch the Spirit World (5/5), Judgements (1/1)

    Prayers Available Cantrips (At-Will), 1st (2/2)
    Orisons: Disrupt Undead, Guidance, Sift, Stabilize
    1st Level: Cure Light Wounds, Shield of Faith
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #517
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363

    ř Ignore HolyMan
    On that note

    On that note
    "Let's have a look around before we tackle the exit, hmmm?"


    On that note a little perception wouldn't go amiss.

    Perception DC 20


    Casting about you see another balcony above the one your currently on. And although you can see no steps or ladder leading to it the sorry state of the old prison looks to make climbing an option.

    Climb DC 15: height 20'



    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #518
    Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    11,930

    ř Ignore Mowgli
    "It looks as though we could climb up to that balcony - might be a little hairy, but probably a better shot than opening the door."

    __________


    Mini Stats

    Halál Árnyéka
    Initiative: +4
    AC: 16 (12 Flat-Footed, 14 Touch)
    HP: 20/20
    CMB: +2 CMD: 14
    Fort: +4 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

    Senses: DarkVision
    Perception: +7 (+8 vs. Traps), Sense Motive: +7

    Current Weapon in Hand: Cestus

    Special Abilities: Spell Resistance (07), Precision Damage, Touch the Spirit World (5/5), Judgements (1/1)

    Prayers Available Cantrips (At-Will), 1st (2/2)
    Orisons: Disrupt Undead, Guidance, Sift, Stabilize
    1st Level: Cure Light Wounds, Shield of Faith
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #519
    Once the balcony is pointed out, "Oh, okay. Well lets see what is in the pack." Opening up the pack on our 'mule', "Silk rope, grappling hook. Yep, got what we need." Marshan pulls out the supplies and starts knotting the rope so it is easier to climb.

    mini-stats
    Marshan ~ Perception: +4; Stealth: +2; Initiative: +2; Low Light vision
    AC: 14/12 (12 Touch, 12 Flat-footed) (2 Dex, 2 leather armor) AC: 14
    HP: 20 Current HP: 20
    CMB: 3 CMD: 15 Fort: +4 Reflex: +2 Will: +4; +2 vs. Enchantment

    Current Weapons in Hand:
    MW Lucerne Hammer +3, d12+3 @10' reach; Enlarged: MW Luc Hammer +3, 3d6+4 @15-20' reach
    Cestus +3, d4+1 at 5' reach, offhand; When Enlarged: Cestus +3, d6+1 at 5-10' reach
    Longbow +3, d8
    Dagger +3, d4+1

    Skills: +4 Perception, +5 Sense Motive, +2 Stealth; Combat Reflexes
    Cantrips: Acid Splash, Mage Hand, Message, Open/Close, Detect Magic
    .Orisons: Read Magic, Create Water, Light, Stabilize
    Summoner 1st Level Spells: 3/2 remaining; Mage Armor, Grease (DC 12), Shield
    Cleric 1st Level Spells: 3; Enlarge Self*, Detect Undead, Protection from Evil, Divine Favor
    Domain Power: 4/4 remaining; Enlarge self as a swift action for 1 round
    Summoner Monster I: 4/4 remaining; std action SLA summon, (1 min), Celestial dog, celestial eagle
    Channel Energy: 3/4 remaining; 1d6 in a 30' burst, 4/day, DC 11, Not Selective; Does not provoke AoO
    Consumables:
    20 normal arrows ~ 8 blunt arrows ~ 4 large sized arrows, more on Toddy
    4 Silver Arrows ~ silver
    3 White Arrows ~ +1 arrows
    2 Blue Arrows ~ +1 ghost touch arrows
    1 Black Arrow ~ +1 undead bane arrows
    1 Haunt Siphon
    1 Hide from Undead scroll (2nd CL, 20 minutes)

    Active Enhancements:

    Toddy ~
    Perception: +5; Stealth: +6; Initiative: +2; Darkvision 60 ft; Size: medium, move 40'
    AC: 18/22 (12 Touch, 12 flat-footed) (2 Dex, 6 NA, usually 4 Mage Armor) Current AC: 22 for 3 hours
    HP: 13 Current HP: 13
    CMB: 4 CMD: 16 Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +0
    Natural Weapons: Bite +4, d6+2 @10' reach; Claw +4, d4+2; Claw +4, d4+2
    Skills: +15 Acrobatics, +5 Perception, +4 Sense Motive, +6 Stealth
    Feats/Evolutions: Evasion, Combat Reflexes
    , Skilled[Acrobatics](1),Claws(legs)(1), Reach(bite), Improved Natural Armor(1)
    Condition:


  • #520
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,066
    GM's Day Gygax Memorial Fund Pathfinder

    ř Ignore perrinmiller

    Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

    OOC: Sorry, I was pretty busy these past two days, and posting light to catch up.
    Firvinianna is noncommittal with either option.

    "Sometimes, even the mighty trip and fall, Halal. Don't let it get you down too much."

    Mini Stats & OOC
    Perception (1d20+8=28)
    _______________
    Initiative:
    +5
    AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch, 13 w/out Mage Armor)
    HP: 18 Current: 18
    CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +0 Reflex: +6 Will: +4 (+5 vs. Enchantments)
    +1 for all with Resistance; Immune to Magical Sleep
    Conditions in Effect: Mage Armor

    Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow

    Bardic Performance: 8/8 Rounds Remaining (lingering +2 rounds); Inspire Courage +1, Fascinate, Countersong, Distraction
    Elemental Ray:
    5/5 Remaining (Turn any elemental spell into Electricity)
    Cantrips: Acid Splash, Ray of Frost, Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Resistance, Ghost Sound, Message, Light, Prestidigitation, Spark, Read Magic
    Sorcerer 1st Level Spells: 4/5 remaining; Mage Armor, Magic Missile
    Bard 1st Level Spells: 3/3 remaining; Cure Light Wounds, Grease, Timely Inspiration

    Equipment: Sunrod, CLW Potion (2), Lessor Restoration Potion, +1 Arrows (4), Silver Arrows (4), Flasks of Holy Water (2), Haunt Siphon
    ___________________________________________

    Firvinianna Laali
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 52 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Carrion Crown (Spoilers)
      By Crothian in forum D&D and Pathfinder
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: Wednesday, 31st July, 2013, 07:18 PM
    2. HM's Carrion Crown AP - OOC
      By HolyMan in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 649
      Last Post: Monday, 17th December, 2012, 12:46 PM
    3. HM's Carrion Crown AP - RG
      By HolyMan in forum Character Builds & Optimization
      Replies: 16
      Last Post: Saturday, 26th May, 2012, 07:39 PM
    4. HM's Carrion Crown AP - CT
      By HolyMan in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 402
      Last Post: Sunday, 18th September, 2011, 06:20 AM
    5. RG - Carrion Crown AP (The Deadwatchers)
      By HolyMan in forum Character Builds & Optimization
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: Thursday, 1st September, 2011, 07:39 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •