HM's Carrion Crown AP - IC - Page 53




  1. #521
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925

    ř Ignore Qik
    Loh bites her lip thoughtfully as she looks once again to the door; apparently, she doesn't understand why they won't just break it down. Still, she remains silent on the matter, standing by as Marshan knots his rope. Her eyes drift to the military man's battle lama.

    "How's Toddy gonna get up there?"

    OOC
    Loh can take 10 on a climb check for 15, so she's good there. Kee's take 10 is 14, so I'll just have Loh drop a bit of Guidance on there to put her over the top. They'll let Marshan lead the way, though.



    Loh Janna & Kee Lah-Lah-Lah
    Mini Stats
    Loh
    HP 22/22
    AC 17 Touch 13 Flat-footed 14
    Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +4 (+6 vs enchantments)
    CMB +5 (+7 Trip) CMD 17 (19 vs Trip)

    Perception +1

    Horsechopper +5, 1d10+4, x3, P/S/Reach/Trip

    Spells:
    - 1: 2/3

    Active Magic: Mage Armor (on Kee) - 0/2 hours

    Kee
    HP 13/13
    AC 21 Touch 11 Flat-footed 20
    Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +3
    CMB +6 CMD 17

    Perception +13

    Lucerne Hammer +6, 1d12+6, x2, B/P/Reach/Brace


 

  • #522
    "Yeah boss, how am I going to climb the rope." "The same way you climb ladders." "But I don't. I go around. Oh!" Toddy turns back to Loh, "We cheat!" with a big grin.

    Marshan throws the grappling hook up to the balcony.

  • #523
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362

    ř Ignore HolyMan
    The graple catches on the first toss and Marshan pulls on it to make sure it is secure. With the rope ready to go the climb shouldn't be difficult at all. (DC 0)

    Holding the end of the rope Marshan waits to see who wants to be first up.

    OOC
    I'll need a ascending sequence. Whose up first who stays and goes up last.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #524
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,404
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    ř Ignore perrinmiller

    Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

    Firvinianna watches the grappling hook soar up and latch on, secretly glad that she is probably ascending after the males so no one will be looking at her rear end the whole time she is climbing up.

    She suggests, "Toddy and Kee go up first?"

    "I might need a bit of help, I am not the strongest person.
    "

    The dark-skinned elf looks at the rope and is not sure she will like getting rope burn on the way up.

    Mini Stats & OOC
    OOC: Climb +3, she will need a successful Aid Another to make it with Taking 10.
    _______________
    Initiative:
    +5
    AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch, 13 w/out Mage Armor)
    HP: 18 Current: 18
    CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +0 Reflex: +6 Will: +4 (+5 vs. Enchantments)
    +1 for all with Resistance; Immune to Magical Sleep
    Conditions in Effect: Mage Armor

    Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow

    Bardic Performance: 8/8 Rounds Remaining (lingering +2 rounds); Inspire Courage +1, Fascinate, Countersong, Distraction
    Elemental Ray:
    5/5 Remaining (Turn any elemental spell into Electricity)
    Cantrips: Acid Splash, Ray of Frost, Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Resistance, Ghost Sound, Message, Light, Prestidigitation, Spark, Read Magic
    Sorcerer 1st Level Spells: 4/5 remaining; Mage Armor, Magic Missile
    Bard 1st Level Spells: 3/3 remaining; Cure Light Wounds, Grease, Timely Inspiration

    Equipment: Sunrod, CLW Potion (2), Lessor Restoration Potion, +1 Arrows (4), Silver Arrows (4), Flasks of Holy Water (2), Haunt Siphon
    ___________________________________________

    Firvinianna Laali
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #525
    "That's why I knotted the rope and will be holding the bottom still. It's easy to climb." "If you got hands!" "Hush, You're going the express route anyways."

    ooc
    The DC is down to zero. You can't fail unless you are in full plate mail.

  • #526
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925

    ř Ignore Qik
    "Right then, up you go, Kee." Kee rolls her eyes at the "order" but stows her oversized hammer and begins to shimmy up the rope. Loh follows close behind.


    Loh Janna & Kee Lah-Lah-Lah
    Mini Stats
    Loh
    HP 22/22
    AC 17 Touch 13 Flat-footed 14
    Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +4 (+6 vs enchantments)
    CMB +5 (+7 Trip) CMD 17 (19 vs Trip)

    Perception +1

    Horsechopper +5, 1d10+4, x3, P/S/Reach/Trip

    Spells:
    - 1: 2/3

    Active Magic: Mage Armor (on Kee) - 0/2 hours

    Kee
    HP 13/13
    AC 21 Touch 11 Flat-footed 20
    Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +3
    CMB +6 CMD 17

    Perception +13

    Lucerne Hammer +6, 1d12+6, x2, B/P/Reach/Brace


  • #527
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362

    ř Ignore HolyMan
    Kee starts up the rope as Marshan holds the end and Loh looks on.

    Her foot slips once as some rotten wood falls away but she makes good time otherwise. Ten feet from the railing she notices a low buzzing sound, and she stops.

    "You hear that?" she calls down to the others.

    "Hear what? Don't quit now you are...?!? You are...?!? You are one big ugly bird! Kee look out!"


    Loh and the others see a large stirge come hovering over the railing to swoop down near the climbing Kee. It is bigger than any of the stirges they have ever seen before. (about the size of a fat halfling)



    The creature hovers near (5' step away from Kee, 10 ft up) rubbing it's long barbed talons together in anticipation.

    OOC
    Surprise Round over - Everyone was surprised and the stirge just moved.

    Roll INIT and if you beat the stirges INIT (below) please post up your Round 1 Actions.

    Creature is AC:14 HP: 22

    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #528
    mini-stats
    Marshan ~ Perception: +4; Stealth: +2; Initiative: +2; Low Light vision
    AC: 14/12 (12 Touch, 12 Flat-footed) (2 Dex, 2 leather armor) AC: 14
    HP: 20 Current HP: 20
    CMB: 3 CMD: 15 Fort: +4 Reflex: +2 Will: +4; +2 vs. Enchantment

    Current Weapons in Hand:
    MW Lucerne Hammer +3, d12+3 @10' reach; Enlarged: MW Luc Hammer +3, 3d6+4 @15-20' reach
    Cestus +3, d4+1 at 5' reach, offhand; When Enlarged: Cestus +3, d6+1 at 5-10' reach
    Longbow +3, d8
    Dagger +3, d4+1

    Skills: +4 Perception, +5 Sense Motive, +2 Stealth; Combat Reflexes
    Cantrips: Acid Splash, Mage Hand, Message, Open/Close, Detect Magic
    .Orisons: Read Magic, Create Water, Light, Stabilize
    Summoner 1st Level Spells: 3/2 remaining; Mage Armor, Grease (DC 12), Shield
    Cleric 1st Level Spells: 3; Enlarge Self*, Detect Undead, Protection from Evil, Divine Favor
    Domain Power: 4/4 remaining; Enlarge self as a swift action for 1 round
    Summoner Monster I: 4/4 remaining; std action SLA summon, (1 min), Celestial dog, celestial eagle
    Channel Energy: 3/4 remaining; 1d6 in a 30' burst, 4/day, DC 11, Not Selective; Does not provoke AoO
    Consumables:
    20 normal arrows ~ 8 blunt arrows ~ 4 large sized arrows, more on Toddy
    4 Silver Arrows ~ silver
    3 White Arrows ~ +1 arrows
    2 Blue Arrows ~ +1 ghost touch arrows
    1 Black Arrow ~ +1 undead bane arrows
    1 Haunt Siphon
    1 Hide from Undead scroll (2nd CL, 20 minutes)

    Active Enhancements:

    Toddy ~
    Perception: +5; Stealth: +6; Initiative: +2; Darkvision 60 ft; Size: medium, move 40'
    AC: 18/22 (12 Touch, 12 flat-footed) (2 Dex, 6 NA, usually 4 Mage Armor) Current AC: 22 for 3 hours
    HP: 13 Current HP: 13
    CMB: 4 CMD: 16 Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +0
    Natural Weapons: Bite +4, d6+2 @10' reach; Claw +4, d4+2; Claw +4, d4+2
    Skills: +15 Acrobatics, +5 Perception, +4 Sense Motive, +6 Stealth
    Feats/Evolutions: Evasion, Combat Reflexes
    , Skilled[Acrobatics](1),Claws(legs)(1), Reach(bite), Improved Natural Armor(1)
    Condition:

  • #529
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925

    ř Ignore Qik
    "Bloody hell..." mutters Kee as she swings in the breeze.

    OOC
    So Kee is the only one on the rope? How high up is she?



    Loh Janna & Kee Lah-Lah-Lah
    Mini Stats
    Loh
    HP 22/22
    AC 17 Touch 13 Flat-footed 14
    Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +4 (+6 vs enchantments)
    CMB +5 (+7 Trip) CMD 17 (19 vs Trip)

    Perception +1

    Horsechopper +5, 1d10+4, x3, P/S/Reach/Trip

    Spells:
    - 1: 2/3

    Active Magic: Mage Armor (on Kee) - 0/2 hours

    Kee
    HP 13/13
    AC 21 Touch 11 Flat-footed 20
    Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +3
    CMB +6 CMD 17

    Perception +13

    Lucerne Hammer +6, 1d12+6, x2, B/P/Reach/Brace


  • #530
    Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,237

    ř Ignore Mowgli
    "What the hells?!" Halál scrambles back a step as he gropes for his bow, but he has trouble laying his hands on it. He eventually has it drawn with an arrow knocked.

    Initiative (1d20+4=6)

    __________


    Mini Stats

    Halál Árnyéka
    Initiative: +4
    AC: 16 (12 Flat-Footed, 14 Touch)
    HP: 20/20
    CMB: +2 CMD: 14
    Fort: +4 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

    Senses: DarkVision
    Perception: +7 (+8 vs. Traps), Sense Motive: +7

    Current Weapon in Hand: Shortbow, Cestus

    Special Abilities: Spell Resistance (07), Precision Damage, Touch the Spirit World (5/5), Judgements (1/1)

    Prayers Available Cantrips (At-Will), 1st (2/2)
    Orisons: Disrupt Undead, Guidance, Sift, Stabilize
    1st Level: Cure Light Wounds, Shield of Faith
    Last edited by Mowgli; Friday, 6th July, 2012 at 01:47 AM.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 53 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Carrion Crown (Spoilers)
      By Crothian in forum Pathfinder RPG
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: Wednesday, 31st July, 2013, 07:18 PM
    2. HM's Carrion Crown AP - OOC
      By HolyMan in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 649
      Last Post: Monday, 17th December, 2012, 12:46 PM
    3. HM's Carrion Crown AP - RG
      By HolyMan in forum Character Builds & Optimization
      Replies: 16
      Last Post: Saturday, 26th May, 2012, 07:39 PM
    4. HM's Carrion Crown AP - CT
      By HolyMan in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 402
      Last Post: Sunday, 18th September, 2011, 06:20 AM
    5. RG - Carrion Crown AP (The Deadwatchers)
      By HolyMan in forum Character Builds & Optimization
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: Thursday, 1st September, 2011, 07:39 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •