HM's Carrion Crown AP - IC - Page 54


What's on your mind?

  1. #531
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,687
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    ř Ignore perrinmiller
    My communities:

    Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

    Firvinianna is not any faster to react than anyone else, luckily she is still on the balcony and not halfway up the rope.

    She shrieks, "Gah! What is that?!"

    Mini Stats & OOC
    OOC: Initiative (1d20+5=7)
    Knowledge (1d20+3=14) Add +4 more for Arcana, +3 for Religion or Local
    _______________
    Initiative:
    +5
    AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch, 13 w/out Mage Armor)
    HP: 18 Current: 18
    CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +0 Reflex: +6 Will: +4 (+5 vs. Enchantments)
    +1 for all with Resistance; Immune to Magical Sleep
    Conditions in Effect: Mage Armor

    Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow

    Bardic Performance: 8/8 Rounds Remaining (lingering +2 rounds); Inspire Courage +1, Fascinate, Countersong, Distraction
    Elemental Ray:
    5/5 Remaining (Turn any elemental spell into Electricity)
    Cantrips: Acid Splash, Ray of Frost, Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Resistance, Ghost Sound, Message, Light, Prestidigitation, Spark, Read Magic
    Sorcerer 1st Level Spells: 4/5 remaining; Mage Armor, Magic Missile
    Bard 1st Level Spells: 3/3 remaining; Cure Light Wounds, Grease, Timely Inspiration

    Equipment: Sunrod, CLW Potion (2), Lessor Restoration Potion, +1 Arrows (4), Silver Arrows (4), Flasks of Holy Water (2), Haunt Siphon
    ___________________________________________

    Firvinianna Laali
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

 

  • #532
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ř Ignore HolyMan
    My communities:

    The beast advances quickly on the dangling eidolon. Everyone watches as the thing attaches itself to the wall right where Kee was just moments before. (missed used previous post to roll)

    Now she swings out form the wall, having used it to push herself out of the way.

    "Little help up here!" she calls down to the upraised faces.

    Combat

    posted in INIT order
    Code:
    Character    HP  AC  InHand/Condition
    Stirge       22  14  na/none
    Marshan      20  14  l.hammer/none
    Toddy        13  22  na/m.armor
    Loh          22  17  h.chopper/none
    Firvin       18  17  l.bow/m.armor
    Halál        20  16  cestus/none
    Kee          13  20  rope/m.armor, climbing


    Notes

    Kee and the stirge are counted as in melee for the purpose of range attacks.

    They are both ten feet up.

    The Stirge has no hardness so this shouldn't be to bad.


    OCC: Round 1 group is up.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #533
    Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,360
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ř Ignore Mowgli
    My communities:

    Halál's arrow pierces the huge mosquito's thorax with a squelching thunk - and the observant in the party see a look of surprise cross the dwarf's craggy face .

    ShortBow (1d20-1=15) for Damage (1d6=1) 'FacePalm'

    __________


    Mini Stats

    Halál Árnyéka
    Initiative: +4
    AC: 16 (12 Flat-Footed, 14 Touch)
    HP: 20/20
    CMB: +2 CMD: 14
    Fort: +4 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

    Senses: DarkVision
    Perception: +7 (+8 vs. Traps), Sense Motive: +7

    Current Weapon in Hand: Shortbow, Cestus

    Special Abilities: Spell Resistance (07), Precision Damage, Touch the Spirit World (5/5), Judgements (1/1)

    Prayers Available Cantrips (At-Will), 1st (2/2)
    Orisons: Disrupt Undead, Guidance, Sift, Stabilize
    1st Level: Cure Light Wounds, Shield of Faith
    Last edited by Mowgli; Friday, 6th July, 2012 at 03:31 AM.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken

  • #534
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Satin Knights's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,651
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ř Ignore Satin Knights
    My communities:

    Marshan lets go of the rope, 5' steps back, draws his hammer, grows in size and swings, just connecting, but with a quite solid thump against it and the wall. Toddy rushes up, grabs the rope in his teeth and drags the rope sideways to draw Kee away from the creature.
    actions
    Free release rope, 5' step away, move draw hammer, swift domain power enlarge self, std swing.
    mini-stats
    Marshan ~ Perception: +4; Stealth: +2; Initiative: +2; Low Light vision
    AC: 14/12 (12 Touch, 12 Flat-footed) (2 Dex, 2 leather armor) AC: 12
    HP: 20 Current HP: 20
    CMB: 3 CMD: 15 Fort: +4 Reflex: +2 Will: +4; +2 vs. Enchantment

    Current Weapons in Hand:
    MW Lucerne Hammer +3, d12+3 @10' reach; Enlarged: MW Luc Hammer +3, 3d6+4 @15-20' reach
    Cestus +3, d4+1 at 5' reach, offhand; When Enlarged: Cestus +3, d6+1 at 5-10' reach
    Longbow +3, d8
    Dagger +3, d4+1

    Skills: +4 Perception, +5 Sense Motive, +2 Stealth; Combat Reflexes
    Cantrips: Acid Splash, Mage Hand, Message, Open/Close, Detect Magic
    .Orisons: Read Magic, Create Water, Light, Stabilize
    Summoner 1st Level Spells: 3/2 remaining; Mage Armor, Grease (DC 12), Shield
    Cleric 1st Level Spells: 3; Enlarge Self*, Detect Undead, Protection from Evil, Divine Favor
    Domain Power: 3/4 remaining; Enlarge self as a swift action for 1 round
    Summoner Monster I: 4/4 remaining; std action SLA summon, (1 min), Celestial dog, celestial eagle
    Channel Energy: 3/4 remaining; 1d6 in a 30' burst, 4/day, DC 11, Not Selective; Does not provoke AoO
    Consumables:
    20 normal arrows ~ 8 blunt arrows ~ 4 large sized arrows, more on Toddy
    4 Silver Arrows ~ silver
    3 White Arrows ~ +1 arrows
    2 Blue Arrows ~ +1 ghost touch arrows
    1 Black Arrow ~ +1 undead bane arrows
    1 Haunt Siphon
    1 Hide from Undead scroll (2nd CL, 20 minutes)

    Active Enhancements:

    Toddy ~
    Perception: +5; Stealth: +6; Initiative: +2; Darkvision 60 ft; Size: medium, move 40'
    AC: 18/22 (12 Touch, 12 flat-footed) (2 Dex, 6 NA, usually 4 Mage Armor) Current AC: 22 for 3 hours
    HP: 13 Current HP: 13
    CMB: 4 CMD: 16 Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +0
    Natural Weapons: Bite +4, d6+2 @10' reach; Claw +4, d4+2; Claw +4, d4+2
    Skills: +15 Acrobatics, +5 Perception, +4 Sense Motive, +6 Stealth
    Feats/Evolutions: Evasion, Combat Reflexes
    , Skilled[Acrobatics](1),Claws(legs)(1), Reach(bite), Improved Natural Armor(1)
    Condition:
    Last edited by Satin Knights; Friday, 6th July, 2012 at 06:10 AM.

  • #535
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ř Ignore Qik
    My communities:

    "Good lord, Kee, will ya quit faffin' about!?" calls Loh. Her bladed polearm lashes out with practiced swiftness, but brushes by the wrong target.

    "Gods, Loh, watch where you're swingin' that thing! I got enough problems up here!"


    Loh Janna & Kee Lah-Lah-Lah
    Mini Stats
    Loh
    HP 22/22
    AC 17 Touch 13 Flat-footed 14
    Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +4 (+6 vs enchantments)
    CMB +5 (+7 Trip) CMD 17 (19 vs Trip)

    Perception +1

    Horsechopper +5, 1d10+4, x3, P/S/Reach/Trip

    Spells:
    - 1: 2/3

    Active Magic: Mage Armor (on Kee) - 0/2 hours

    Kee
    HP 13/13
    AC 21 Touch 11 Flat-footed 20
    Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +3
    CMB +6 CMD 17

    Perception +13

    Lucerne Hammer +6, 1d12+6, x2, B/P/Reach/Brace


  • #536
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,687
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    ř Ignore perrinmiller
    My communities:

    Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

    Firvinianna realizes that she is carrying a bow and with her elven heritage, she actually knows how to use it proficiently. However, she never really considered herself much of an archer. She moves to the side and lines up a clear angle of fire without anyone blocking her line of sight.

    She nocks the arrow, almost like an expert, and lets fly. It sails true to strike the creature with a wet sounding impact.

    The arrow actually hitting surprises her and she comments, "Would you look at that? I actually hit it."

    Mini Stats & OOC
    OOC: Ranged attack: Longbow (1d20+4=22, 1d8=8)
    _______________
    Initiative:
    +5
    AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch, 13 w/out Mage Armor)
    HP: 18 Current: 18
    CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +0 Reflex: +6 Will: +4 (+5 vs. Enchantments)
    +1 for all with Resistance; Immune to Magical Sleep
    Conditions in Effect: Mage Armor

    Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow

    Bardic Performance: 8/8 Rounds Remaining (lingering +2 rounds); Inspire Courage +1, Fascinate, Countersong, Distraction
    Elemental Ray:
    5/5 Remaining (Turn any elemental spell into Electricity)
    Cantrips: Acid Splash, Ray of Frost, Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Resistance, Ghost Sound, Message, Light, Prestidigitation, Spark, Read Magic
    Sorcerer 1st Level Spells: 4/5 remaining; Mage Armor, Magic Missile
    Bard 1st Level Spells: 3/3 remaining; Cure Light Wounds, Grease, Timely Inspiration

    Equipment: Sunrod, CLW Potion (2), Lessor Restoration Potion, +1 Arrows (4), Silver Arrows (4), Flasks of Holy Water (2), Haunt Siphon
    ___________________________________________

    Firvinianna Laali
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #537
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ř Ignore Qik
    My communities:

    Holding on the rope with one hand, Kee takes a swipe at the Stirge with her other hand. She lands a solid blow on the monstrosity.



    Loh Janna & Kee Lah-Lah-Lah
    Mini Stats
    Loh
    HP 22/22
    AC 17 Touch 13 Flat-footed 14
    Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +4 (+6 vs enchantments)
    CMB +5 (+7 Trip) CMD 17 (19 vs Trip)

    Perception +1

    Horsechopper +5, 1d10+4, x3, P/S/Reach/Trip

    Spells:
    - 1: 2/3

    Active Magic: Mage Armor (on Kee) - 0/2 hours

    Kee
    HP 13/13
    AC 21 Touch 11 Flat-footed 20
    Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +3
    CMB +6 CMD 17

    Perception +13

    Lucerne Hammer +6, 1d12+6, x2, B/P/Reach/Brace


  • #538
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ř Ignore HolyMan
    My communities:

    Marshan's mighty blow squashes half of the bug, leaving it's flatten body stuck to the wall, as the rest of the group finishes the creature off.

    OOC: 1 round??
    CR 2 600 XP

    Kee waste no time finishing her climb just in case there are more. But after a few moments nothing else comes swooping after the group and they all make their way up the rope.

    Quote Originally Posted by Upper Balcony
    The wooden floor of this walkway seems intact, although here and there the moldy, sodden timbers sag ominously. An empty doorway to the south opens into a rubble-filled room below a tower at the southern end of the walkway.
    Kee is the first to see the nest like area made by their most recent foe. She looks around a few moments while the others are finishing their climbs.

    As the last member pulls themselves over the railing she turns to the group grim faced. "Nothing," she turns back and kicks some of the debris.

    "Hey now. Look at that." she says almost to herself. Moving some of the larger portions she uncovers a trapdoor in the floor.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #539
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ř Ignore Qik
    My communities:

    Loh looks on as Kee uncovers the hidden door. "Looks good to me, eh, folks?"

    OOC
    I assume if we're finding a trap door, you rolled perception checks for us. Otherwise, the pair won't enter until it's been cleared as untrapped. Kee can go first, Loh second.



    Loh Janna & Kee Lah-Lah-Lah
    Mini Stats
    Loh
    HP 22/22
    AC 17 Touch 13 Flat-footed 14
    Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +4 (+6 vs enchantments)
    CMB +5 (+7 Trip) CMD 17 (19 vs Trip)

    Perception +1

    Horsechopper +5, 1d10+4, x3, P/S/Reach/Trip

    Spells:
    - 1: 2/3

    Active Magic: Mage Armor (on Kee) - 0/2 hours

    Kee
    HP 13/13
    AC 21 Touch 11 Flat-footed 20
    Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +3
    CMB +6 CMD 17

    Perception +13

    Lucerne Hammer +6, 1d12+6, x2, B/P/Reach/Brace


  • #540
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ř Ignore HolyMan
    My communities:

    OOC
    Didn't roll perception made this an auto find to speed this along. If you failed to find it we would have to go back down and drag getting in another month, lol.

    Kee and Loh just see the trap door with it's iron ring. Nobody has gotten close or checked it over as of yet.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 54 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Carrion Crown (Spoilers)
      By Crothian in forum Pathfinder RPG Discussion, Rules, Houserules, & Homebrews
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: Wednesday, 31st July, 2013, 08:18 PM
    2. HM's Carrion Crown AP - OOC
      By HolyMan in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 649
      Last Post: Monday, 17th December, 2012, 01:46 PM
    3. HM's Carrion Crown AP - RG
      By HolyMan in forum Character Builds & Optimization
      Replies: 16
      Last Post: Saturday, 26th May, 2012, 08:39 PM
    4. HM's Carrion Crown AP - CT
      By HolyMan in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 402
      Last Post: Sunday, 18th September, 2011, 07:20 AM
    5. RG - Carrion Crown AP (The Deadwatchers)
      By HolyMan in forum Character Builds & Optimization
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: Thursday, 1st September, 2011, 08:39 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •