HM's Carrion Crown AP - IC - Page 55




  1. #541
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925

    ř Ignore Qik
    "Don't be so quick to jump on in..." chides Kee as she kneels to inspect the door.

    Loh pantomimes Kee's chiding, but joins her in kneeling to look the trap door over. She mumbles an incantation as she peers at the door.


    Loh Janna & Kee Lah-Lah-Lah
    Mini Stats
    Loh
    HP 22/22
    AC 17 Touch 13 Flat-footed 14
    Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +4 (+6 vs enchantments)
    CMB +5 (+7 Trip) CMD 17 (19 vs Trip)

    Perception +1

    Horsechopper +5, 1d10+4, x3, P/S/Reach/Trip

    Spells:
    - 1: 2/3

    Active Magic: Mage Armor (on Kee) - 0/2 hours

    Kee
    HP 13/13
    AC 21 Touch 11 Flat-footed 20
    Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +3
    CMB +6 CMD 17

    Perception +13

    Lucerne Hammer +6, 1d12+6, x2, B/P/Reach/Brace


 

  • #542
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,391
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    ř Ignore perrinmiller

    Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

    Firvinianna takes care where she walks, not wanting the low heel on her boots to actually poke a hole in the soft wood and get stuck. Or worse.

    Edging closer, she peers at the trap door from over someone else's shoulder. But she doesn't notice anything more than Loh or Kee.

    "Anything? Maybe Halál should take a look."

    Mini Stats & OOC
    OOC: Perception (1d20+8=18)
    _______________
    Initiative:
    +5
    AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch, 13 w/out Mage Armor)
    HP: 18 Current: 18
    CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +0 Reflex: +6 Will: +4 (+5 vs. Enchantments)
    +1 for all with Resistance; Immune to Magical Sleep
    Conditions in Effect: Mage Armor

    Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow

    Bardic Performance: 8/8 Rounds Remaining (lingering +2 rounds); Inspire Courage +1, Fascinate, Countersong, Distraction
    Elemental Ray:
    5/5 Remaining (Turn any elemental spell into Electricity)
    Cantrips: Acid Splash, Ray of Frost, Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Resistance, Ghost Sound, Message, Light, Prestidigitation, Spark, Read Magic
    Sorcerer 1st Level Spells: 4/5 remaining; Mage Armor, Magic Missile
    Bard 1st Level Spells: 3/3 remaining; Cure Light Wounds, Grease, Timely Inspiration

    Equipment: Sunrod, CLW Potion (2), Lessor Restoration Potion, +1 Arrows (4), Silver Arrows (4), Flasks of Holy Water (2), Haunt Siphon
    ___________________________________________

    Firvinianna Laali
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #543
    Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,233

    ř Ignore Mowgli
    Halál carefully crosses the floor and kneels beside the trapdoor. He murmurs a quick prayer to the Queen of the Dead before running his fingers carefully around the edges as he examines it carefully.

    Actions
    Casting Guidance before Taking 20 on a Perception (Find Traps) for a 29.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #544
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362

    ř Ignore HolyMan
    The emissary finds nothing amiss with the door and soon it is open and the musty smell from below is flowing up out of hole.

    A thick beamed ladder still stands and a little sunlight can be seen coming form a doorway below.

    OCC:sblock is for first character down the hole but can be described to the others too

    Down the hole

    The ladder starts in a chimney type area for ten feet before opening up into a small ten foot wide hallway. To the right is a large ironbound wooden door that must be the same one that leads out to the balcony where the group fought the haunted sickle.

    Ahead and a little to the left is an open doorway that shows sunlight coming in form somewhere further off.

    If you approach the doorway
    Checking around the corner of the doorway as the others file in behind you is a large open area off to the left. The sunlight comes from the missing east wall that could be seen from outside. Tables and benches are near the breach and the sun shows the layer of dust and ash collected on them.

    South of the doorway is a hallway with iron barred doors set at regular intervals, some are closed, some are open, and some hang by one rusty hinge.

    You notice a few other passages which could lead deeper into the complex.


    OOC: Each square is 10'x10' and I'll need a direction and a marching order, please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CC 2nd floor map 1.jpg  
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #545
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,391
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    ř Ignore perrinmiller

    Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

    Firvinianna peeks over the man's shoulder after he finishes trap disarming tricks.

    "You want to drop something down the hole to make sure it isn't attack? Something like that creature we just killed."

    Even though she suggested it, she has no intention of touching the dead thing.

    Mini Stats & OOC
    OOC:
    _______________
    Initiative:
    +5
    AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch, 13 w/out Mage Armor)
    HP: 18 Current: 18
    CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +0 Reflex: +6 Will: +4 (+5 vs. Enchantments)
    +1 for all with Resistance; Immune to Magical Sleep
    Conditions in Effect: Mage Armor

    Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow

    Bardic Performance: 8/8 Rounds Remaining (lingering +2 rounds); Inspire Courage +1, Fascinate, Countersong, Distraction
    Elemental Ray:
    5/5 Remaining (Turn any elemental spell into Electricity)
    Cantrips: Acid Splash, Ray of Frost, Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Resistance, Ghost Sound, Message, Light, Prestidigitation, Spark, Read Magic
    Sorcerer 1st Level Spells: 4/5 remaining; Mage Armor, Magic Missile
    Bard 1st Level Spells: 3/3 remaining; Cure Light Wounds, Grease, Timely Inspiration

    Equipment: Sunrod, CLW Potion (2), Lessor Restoration Potion, +1 Arrows (4), Silver Arrows (4), Flasks of Holy Water (2), Haunt Siphon
    ___________________________________________

    Firvinianna Laali
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #546
    Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,233

    ř Ignore Mowgli
    The dwarf shrugs at Firvin's words, and drops over the side to the ladder. He makes his way down, trusting his friends to cover him while he's helpless to do anything other than fall atop any would be attackers. Once at the bottom he describes his surroundings.

    __________


    Mini Stats

    Halál Árnyéka
    Initiative: +4
    AC: 16 (12 Flat-Footed, 14 Touch)
    HP: 20/20
    CMB: +2 CMD: 14
    Fort: +4 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

    Senses: DarkVision
    Perception: +7 (+8 vs. Traps), Sense Motive: +7

    Current Weapon in Hand: Shortbow, Cestus

    Special Abilities: Spell Resistance (07), Precision Damage, Touch the Spirit World (5/5), Judgements (1/1)

    Prayers Available Cantrips (At-Will), 1st (2/2)
    Orisons: Disrupt Undead, Guidance, Sift, Stabilize
    1st Level: Cure Light Wounds, Shield of Faith
    [/QUOTE]
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #547
    Marshan follows the dwarf down the ladder. Once he is satisfied that he is no longer going up and down ladders, and nothing is charging at him to fight, he starts his complicated incantation to sneak Toddy in.

  • #548
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925

    ř Ignore Qik
    Loh follows Marshan down, with Kee trailing. As everyone gets situated, she says, "Are you taking point, Halalalal? Or you want us to do it?"

    Kee clucks her tongue chidingly.

    OOC
    I'm happy with Marshan and Toddy taking the lead; Loh is just sounding off.



    Loh Janna & Kee Lah-Lah-Lah
    Mini Stats
    Loh
    HP 22/22
    AC 17 Touch 13 Flat-footed 14
    Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +4 (+6 vs enchantments)
    CMB +5 (+7 Trip) CMD 17 (19 vs Trip)

    Perception +1

    Horsechopper +5, 1d10+4, x3, P/S/Reach/Trip

    Spells:
    - 1: 2/3

    Active Magic: Mage Armor (on Kee) - 0/2 hours

    Kee
    HP 13/13
    AC 21 Touch 11 Flat-footed 20
    Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +3
    CMB +6 CMD 17

    Perception +13

    Lucerne Hammer +6, 1d12+6, x2, B/P/Reach/Brace


  • #549
    Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,233

    ř Ignore Mowgli
    The dwarf looks around quietly for a moment, assessing the situation.

    "It matters not - I can prowl ahead and search for traps, but I'm not sure a place like this will have many. It's purpose was to keep criminals contained, not to trip up unwary explorers.

    "Whichever way you all wish to proceed is fine with me."


    __________


    Mini Stats

    Halál Árnyéka
    Initiative: +4
    AC: 16 (12 Flat-Footed, 14 Touch)
    HP: 20/20
    CMB: +2 CMD: 14
    Fort: +4 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

    Senses: DarkVision
    Perception: +7 (+8 vs. Traps), Sense Motive: +7

    Current Weapon in Hand: Shortbow, Cestus

    Special Abilities: Spell Resistance (07), Precision Damage, Touch the Spirit World (5/5), Judgements (1/1)

    Prayers Available Cantrips (At-Will), 1st (2/2)
    Orisons: Disrupt Undead, Guidance, Sift, Stabilize
    1st Level: Cure Light Wounds, Shield of Faith
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #550
    "I'm the fast one. I should be in front." reacting dejectedly like his favorite toy has being taken away. "Well get up there then and go find a little trouble." Toddy perks up and prances on ahead with Marshan following.
    mini-stats
    Marshan ~ Perception: +4; Stealth: +2; Initiative: +2; Low Light vision
    AC: 14/12 (12 Touch, 12 Flat-footed) (2 Dex, 2 leather armor) AC: 14
    HP: 20 Current HP: 20
    CMB: 3 CMD: 15 Fort: +4 Reflex: +2 Will: +4; +2 vs. Enchantment

    Current Weapons in Hand:
    MW Lucerne Hammer +3, d12+3 @10' reach; Enlarged: MW Luc Hammer +3, 3d6+4 @15-20' reach
    Cestus +3, d4+1 at 5' reach, offhand; When Enlarged: Cestus +3, d6+1 at 5-10' reach
    Longbow +3, d8
    Dagger +3, d4+1

    Skills: +4 Perception, +5 Sense Motive, +2 Stealth; Combat Reflexes
    Cantrips: Acid Splash, Mage Hand, Message, Open/Close, Detect Magic
    .Orisons: Read Magic, Create Water, Light, Stabilize
    Summoner 1st Level Spells: 3/2 remaining; Mage Armor, Grease (DC 12), Shield
    Cleric 1st Level Spells: 3; Enlarge Self*, Detect Undead, Protection from Evil, Divine Favor
    Domain Power: 3/4 remaining; Enlarge self as a swift action for 1 round
    Summoner Monster I: 4/4 remaining; std action SLA summon, (1 min), Celestial dog, celestial eagle
    Channel Energy: 3/4 remaining; 1d6 in a 30' burst, 4/day, DC 11, Not Selective; Does not provoke AoO
    Consumables:
    20 normal arrows ~ 8 blunt arrows ~ 4 large sized arrows, more on Toddy
    4 Silver Arrows ~ silver
    3 White Arrows ~ +1 arrows
    2 Blue Arrows ~ +1 ghost touch arrows
    1 Black Arrow ~ +1 undead bane arrows
    1 Haunt Siphon
    1 Hide from Undead scroll (2nd CL, 20 minutes)

    Active Enhancements:

    Toddy ~
    Perception: +5; Stealth: +6; Initiative: +2; Darkvision 60 ft; Size: medium, move 40'
    AC: 18/22 (12 Touch, 12 flat-footed) (2 Dex, 6 NA, usually 4 Mage Armor) Current AC: 22 for 3 hours
    HP: 13 Current HP: 13
    CMB: 4 CMD: 16 Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +0
    Natural Weapons: Bite +4, d6+2 @10' reach; Claw +4, d4+2; Claw +4, d4+2
    Skills: +15 Acrobatics, +5 Perception, +4 Sense Motive, +6 Stealth
    Feats/Evolutions: Evasion, Combat Reflexes
    , Skilled[Acrobatics](1),Claws(legs)(1), Reach(bite), Improved Natural Armor(1)
    Condition:

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 55 of 71 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Carrion Crown (Spoilers)
      By Crothian in forum Pathfinder RPG
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: Wednesday, 31st July, 2013, 07:18 PM
    2. HM's Carrion Crown AP - OOC
      By HolyMan in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 649
      Last Post: Monday, 17th December, 2012, 12:46 PM
    3. HM's Carrion Crown AP - RG
      By HolyMan in forum Character Builds & Optimization
      Replies: 16
      Last Post: Saturday, 26th May, 2012, 07:39 PM
    4. HM's Carrion Crown AP - CT
      By HolyMan in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 402
      Last Post: Sunday, 18th September, 2011, 06:20 AM
    5. RG - Carrion Crown AP (The Deadwatchers)
      By HolyMan in forum Character Builds & Optimization
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: Thursday, 1st September, 2011, 07:39 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •