HM's Carrion Crown AP - IC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Kendra smiles a little, "Oh it's all right," she says as they enter a small dining area with a table built for about eight people. She tells the story of her father's death as everyone takes a seat around the oblong table.

"Father was found at the ruins of the old prison Harrowstone. He was always going on about the place and visiting more and more often. It was a piece of statuary that killed him. It must have fallen and..." she turns sad then as if she is truly understanding what her topic is about. She looks at the group and tries to put on a brave face. "I am sure he didn't die in pain. And I'm sure he is busy now in some other plane bugging the residents for information on... well on everything." she finishes with a smile. "Most of the books in his library deal with the prison or the history of it."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

Firvinianna acknowledges the woman's wry smile at the painful memory, Kendra is really struggling to put on a brave front, most likely.

She replies, "I see, that could easily be attributed to these spirits rumored to be running about, I take it. Since we are supposed to stick around here for awhile, we can keep ourselves occupied by doing some research and investigating into this prison."

"Would you feel comfortable with us staying here under your roof?"

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Firvinianna Laali

Satin Knights

First Post
Marshan receives the journal from Halál and peruses it. "Books have never been one of my strong suits. They don't travel easily. At least he left us a few clues as to what he was up to lately. Whispy spirits? This is gonna be tough. Dinner first is a good idea."

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Firvinianna looks over the meal, but doesn't begin eating yet. Not being particularly pious herself, she at least respects the beliefs of others enough to not offend. She looks to see if her new religious companion, Marshan, is going to say a prayer or something to bless the food.

Firvin uses a little prestidigitation to clean her hands from the day's activities before touching anything on the table. The arcane hand gestures causing her bracelets to clink and jangle.

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Firvinianna Laali

Satin Knights

First Post
. . . . . . .Friends . . . . . Food . . . . . . Memories
. . . . . . . .Each are good to have on their own. .
. . . . . ... .But, sharing them is more rewarding
. . . . . . . . . . .
and enjoyable for the soul.

Pass the bread please...

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Halál pauses for a moment of silent meditation before eating. As the others take up their repast, he eats sparingly but samples everything on the table. Once the meal is well underway and everyone has had a chance to assuage their initial hunger the Tengu looks at Firvin.

"I'm not sure you'll remember this, m'lady, but you and I have almost met before. In fact, it was the first time I met Professor Lorrimor as well."

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Firvinianna looks across the table to Halál with some thoughtful consideration. "Yes I do remember one of your kind that day helped the Professor, but you have changed a bit perhaps since then. Though, I must confess that I have not experienced the acquaintance of many Tengu either."

In her head <Elven Tongue>, By Calistria, these bridmen all look alike to me!

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Firvinianna Laali

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Kendra smiles at Marshan after his blessing passing the basket of sliced bread with a huge grin.

She is just about to speak up to Firvinanna's question when Halál makes an odd statement. She listens to the two renew what must have been one of their adventures along with her father.

The question on where this people should stay for the month that her father asked them to stay was already decided in her mind. She thought it best though that she let everyone else in on her decision.

"You all would be most welcome to stay here for the next month,"
she says during the break in the conversation. "I confess I don't know exactly what it is I wish to do at the moment. In the morning I will need to see Councilman Hearthmount to discuss different options. Would staying at least a week be to much to ask before I make any firm decisions?"

[sblock=OOC] Saw the question just thought I would wait for one more PC to make a comment on it. Also wanted to make sure it was seen by everyone.[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Firvinianna gently chides the girl, but mostly she is just teasing. "My dear, I stopped living in trees ages ago."

She continues with a genuine smile, "So a room here for a week or a month as we need to be here, would be much appreciated. At least for myself. What options are needed to be discussed with this councilman."

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Firvinianna Laali

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases