HM's Carrion Crown AP - IC

Satin Knights

First Post
Turning to Firvinianna, "My dear, either your beauty has stunned them speechless, or they are waiting respectfully for another of your wonderful performances." Marshan moves to an empty table and pulls out a chair for the lady by his side. [sblock=actions]Glances up to make sure no chandeliers or ceiling beams would be in the way before choosing a table. 2 mage armor spell castings were available: Halál and on himself.[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Halál stops at the door, just behind Marshan and Firvin. He watches their smooth performance in admiration, grateful that they're there to cover his moment of trepidation, before remembering himself and following them to the table with confidence. Sweet Lady of Death! Two years I've been out of the monastery and making my way around Ustalav . . . you'd think I'd be less wary of people's reaction to my appearance by now! Some lessons aren't so easily forgotten, I suppose.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

Firvinianna keeps the smile in place and comments <in Elven tongue> under her breathe again, "These yokels should be so lucky. I don't perform for free, but perhaps some song and dance would help with our tasks."

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Firvinianna Laali

GlassEye

Adventurer
Gregori Ostov - Ranger/Alchemist

Gregori stalks into the bar behind the others and casts a glare around the room. He inclines his head in greeting to anyone who appears to be the proprietor or an employee. "What was that?" he snaps when he hears Firvinianna murmur something in a language he doesn't understand.

Satin Knights

First Post
After his friends are seated, Marshan sits down as well, and looks around, trying to get the attention of a waitress. He expects the conversation noise to go back to normal after a minute or so. Leaning over and whispering in elven, "If they start something, the sheriff has to hear that *we* were polite when we walked in."
To Gregori, "Nothing important."
[sblock=ooc]Do we get a brave waitress, or does Marshan get impatient after a couple of minutes and goes to the bar?[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Gregori Ostov - Ranger/Alchemist

"Rudeness isn't important? Then we were raised quite differently." Gregori sits tight-lipped and visibly irritated.

[sblock=OOC]Is there an actual bar in this room or does everything come out of the back kitchen or wherever?[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
A large man walks out from behind the bar his bulk mostly from years of tavern life, although his shoulders are broad. He looks familiar - his thinning hair is cut short and he wears the traditional barkeepers smock. His face is dominated by a round nose and a thick mustache and... and a grin that goes almost ear to ear. This was one of the mourns from the burial of the Professor this morning of that there is no mistake.

"Welcome, welcome..." he says and then holding his arms apart widely as if to introduce the establishment. "... to The Laughing Demon. I am Zokar Elkarid, proprietor. You wish to take this table please sit, sit. I was hoping all of you would stop in I just didn't think it would be so soon. I'll have to find some more victims for my corpse chowder yes, yes indeed."

He looks to the silent crowd and then his grin starts to drop, immediately the folk go back to what they were doing before the group arrived, and the grin comes back in full force.

"Any friend of the Professor's is a friend of mine. What may I do for you?"

Satin Knights

First Post
Marshan ~ Half elf

"Thank you kind sir. The Professor was a fine teacher I didn't get to see as much as I would have liked to. We have already dined this evening, so I will delay thoughts of your corpse chowder until tomorrows lunch. For now, I would like a simple ale."
Turning to his new friends, "And..."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases