[Adventure] Scratching the Surface (Judge: Stonegod)

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Hi all, as you all know I was out of action for a hwile now and am just getting back. I think I'm going to back out of this one as I will be taking on some additional work responsabilities this coming fall and so don't want to overburden myself. Thanks a lot Meepo and sorry again for my absence. Great job everyone! See you around the Sharn [/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: [MENTION=78756]Son of Meepo[/MENTION], if you are going to recruit, now is the time to do it as the tavern is about to get really full.

stonegod

OOC: Its been a month. I've heard nothing from [MENTION=78756]Son of Meepo[/MENTION] either from my mentions or my PMs (and he's been online). I'm going to considered this abandoned next week if I don't hear from the DM or players.

Son of Meepo

First Post
GM: Yes, sorry, this game is dead.

I ran into a near 3-week stretch where I couldn't devote any time to getting it going again, and then I lost half the players and decided there wasn't much point.

Apologies for forgetting to say something sooner.

stonegod

[MENTION=78756]Son of Meepo[/MENTION] needs to awards any XP and RP still outstanding. if he doesn't, I'll attempt to do so from the notes he sent.

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: I think he did for the last encounter (here), but nothing for the game time (sorry, I'm still fuzzy which living world giver RP and which time xp) and the XP are not yet approved.

stonegod

That's a total of 1700 xp doubled for 3400. Split 6 ways is 567.

For quest rewards, you saved 6 orcs at 5 xp each for 30 xp, doubled to 60, which is 10 additional xp each.

Your heroic actions also led to a slightly more favorable outlook by the orcs, resulting in an additional 30 xp doubled to 60, for 10 more each.

So right now you are at a total per PC reward of 587 xp.[/sblock]

GM: The adventure doesn't get any easier from here, so if anyone wants to back out of the adventure, now is the time to do it.

Serek has been NPCd since round 2 of combat, if I don't hear from him before the next part of the adventure begins, I will assume he has elected to return to Sharn.
OOC: Approved.

Players (save almightfoon) get 6 RP. I'm giving Son of Meepo 8 DM RP for the 4 months of active DMing.

See you in Tavern.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases