Anthony Valterra - thank you.

Henry

Autoexreginated
I just wanted to start a thread of public appreciation for Anthony Valterra and the oft-forgotten intern in charge of the System Reference Documents (I say oft-forgotten because I STILL CAN'T REMEMBER THE PERSON'S NAME TO SAVE MY LIFE!). I wanted to say thanks for the phenomenal job of turning out the d20 modern SRD, in complete order and dead on-time. It looks great, and I cannot wait to see the things that the d20 publishers will do with it!

-Henry Link

TheAndy tm

First Post
You're welcome. I'm glad I've been a part of this and look forward to working on getting lots more Open Content released.
I'd also like to see some appreciation directed towards the amazing Chris Perkins, who took the time to review the entire d20 Modern SRD as I wrote it to make sure it was correct and didn't seem to mind my continual pestering about whether or not something was an error.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Mr. Chris "The Prolific" Perkins? I'll be darned. Knowing him, he was probably proofreading the SRD while simultaneously working on his next manuscript and washing his car! ;)

Thanks to you, too, Chris!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Still great people at WotC

You know, for all the doom and gloom projected by D&d fans regarding the layoff at WotC, there *ARE* still so many great people working there.

WotC didn't *HAVE* to put out the SRD for d20 Modern on time but they got it done anyway.

In my mind, I'd say, the d20 System and WotC are alive and kicking and still a great company (regardless of 'H').

Cheers!

Robert Blezard

Ranger REG

Explorer
It's a strategic business move, and just in time for Christmas, where you will probably see a flood of d20 Modern third-party products on sale to compete with Star Wars action figures and videogames.

Remove ads