Insight's "Isle of Dread" Conversion - OOC

Leif

Adventurer
Hey, they are even "fleeing" to us ;)
This evening I will be on a barbecue with friends, including an astrophysicist from Tucson :)
The world is small...
Tuscon is in Arizona. The abbreviation for Arizona is AZ. Arkansas is AR, and that's "Are-can-saw." (Yes, that spelling is French, and no I don't know why.) ;) But the world is still small. :)

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
No, there's no Jonesboro in Arizona. I googled "Joesboro, Arizona," and got some results, but all of the results were actually referring to places and events in Jonesboro, Arkansas.

Congrats on the 15K posts! :D

Leif

Adventurer
Walking Dad

Speaking of thousands of posts and advancing age, Dad, we first gamed together way back in Scotley's "Tomb of Horrors" didn't we? I came into that game very late to play the group's cleric because his original player had dropped out. Wasn't hafrogman the original cleric?

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
But there is a church there...

Eastside Baptist Church - 2821 Forest Home Rd, Jonesboro, Arizona 72401, United States of America.
Eastside Baptist Church

KJV, independent, fundamental, Baptist Church in Jonesboro, Arizona.
[FONT=arial,helvetica,geneva] location [/FONT] [FONT=arial,helvetica,geneva] 2821 Forest Home Rd, Jonesboro, Arizona 72401, United States of America.[/FONT]
Yeah, that's what it says, but 72401 is actually the ZIP code for Jonesboro, Arkansas. See what I mean? We also have a church by that name on Forest Home road in Jonesboro, Arkansas.

Just goes to show you -- You can't believe everything you read on the internet.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Speaking of thousands of posts and advancing age, Dad, we first gamed together way back in Scotley's "Tomb of Horrors" didn't we? I came into that game very late to play the group's cleric because his original player had dropped out. Wasn't hafrogman the original cleric?
The original cleric was Mista Collins.

And Scott DeWar was in the second game I played on EN World:
Redclaw's The Sinister Secret of Whiterock

---

This seems to be a common mistake:
http://www.motorcyclemonster.com/events/neabaptists-dare-to-ride-2011-06-02-Jonesboro-AZ.html

Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
So...

I hope that we will be able to wrap up this current skill challenge in short order and then we will jump to the final encounter before taking to the sea!

More xp once you guys complete the skill challenge!

Hopefully some actual treasure soon, too :p

Insight

Adventurer
OK, so the minor quest, "Freeing Barbarossa" has been completed. Each character earns 500xp. Please update your sheets.

I'll present the next part of the adventure shortly.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases