Insight's "Isle of Dread" Conversion - OOC

Insight

Adventurer
Spurred on by stonegod pointing out that you guys should have regained an Action Point...

After the Veiled Society compound, you guys would have all gained (or regained) an Action Point!

As heroic tier characters, you can have a maximum of 2 Action Points at any one time, but can only spend 1 per encounter.

The current skill challenge counts as the third encounter of the "day". I believe you guys have not taken an extended rest. We had the initial encounter (at the Hog's Breath Inn + Boloum's Books, essentially dodging the Veiled Society thugs), the encounter/sequence at the Veiled Society compound, and now this. You entered the Veiled Society compound at night (the night of the first day) and this is the following day.

Keep in mind that not taking an extended rest does have consequences. First, none of your spent daily powers have reset. Second, all of the healing surges you spent have not come back. Third, you might get fatigued if you do not rest at some point. We'll worry about this last point only if you guys have another combat before resting.

Insight

Adventurer
Hopefully we can avoid another combat for the time being.

Pretty much, the only way you guys will get into another fight is either

a) You guys start a fight
b) You guys fail the skill challenge

So, barring those events, I don't foresee another combat inside Specularum.

Insight

Adventurer
Hello everyone,

As you or may not know, I am embarking on a new writing project that will consume most of my free time. Because of this, I expect that the time available to me to update my PBP games will be significantly diminished.

I do want to continue running this game, but understand that my posting may be even more erratic than it has been of late.

If any one of you wishes to drop out due to the slowness of the game, I completely understand.

If you wish to continue, please be aware that I cannot guarantee when and how often I will be able to update things. There may be times when I am able to post more frequently than others. I just don't know right now.

Thanks

Leif

Adventurer
I wish you well with the project! Questor and I are content to deal with any 'slow-down' that occurs. :D

DM Insight = :angel:

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Hey no worries. I've been forced into serious slow posting my own vocational efforts of late. I'll be here when you have time to post. No hurry. Best of luck with your project.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases