Insight's "Isle of Dread" Conversion - OOC

Scotley

Hero
I am still here and eager to continue. I was sidelined by an extremely busy time at work for several weeks, but my life has settled back down and I would like to continue playing Geirgrim if enough of the others can stick it out. If it makes a difference my own game involving some of the same players has also slowed to a crawl. I believe that the holiday season, finals at school and general end of the year busyness may be a factor. The traffic here has really dropped off of late.

Shayuri

First Post
Ngh, my apologies for the negligence. No real excuse, I guess. Work's been crazy and I've gotten my head into a pair of new video games, but those aren't really excuses.

I'll post at once.

Insight

Adventurer
I'm looking at a slow day at work on Saturday, so I'll take a look at things at that point. Hopefully, we have a combat to start. I'll roll initiative for the players in question if they have not done so.

Rhun

First Post
My apologies as well. I've been swamped w/ RL lately, and it seems every time I do log into En World, it is running slow. I'll strive to keep on top of this game, as I really do like my character, and I'd hate to be the reason the game ends for the rest of the fine players here.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
:.-( I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!

Sheesh! Grow a pair and get the heck OVER IT already! :p

Hey, I have an idea! Let's play some D&D, what do you say? ;)

:angel::angel::angel::angel:

Insight

Adventurer
I've run into some time issues as well. I usually post from work, mostly because I am too distracted at home (it may have something to do with beta-testing Star Wars: The Old Republic). Anyway, I will keep this going as long as I can manage. It seems like the end of the week is more likely when I can really focus on EN World PBP games.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases