Insight's "Isle of Dread" Conversion - OOC

Insight

Adventurer
I have decided that I've received too many good submissions and I am now expanding the roster to 9 PCs!

[clapping]
[/clapping]

Yes, yes. I know it's nuts. I'll have to make sure people are posting in a timely manner so that the game doesn't get derailed.

To whit, I am hereby announcing the REST OF THE ROSTER!

[clapping]
[/clapping]

[drumroll]

Please welcome...

SHAYURI'S ELF RANGER

LEIF'S HALFLING SORCERER

STONEGOD'S TIEFLING (ahem, Human) HEXBLADE WARLOCK

and

RHUN'S HALF-ORC ROGUE

[/drumroll] [crash cymbal]

Thanks to everyone who submitted a character concept for this adventure. I wish I could have accepted all 12 of you, but it just isn't feasible. Good luck to the rest of you in whatever games you find!

As for the four of you, get crackin' on posting some characters!

Leif

Adventurer
"Get crackin'," he says, sheesh! Thank you, Oh Insightful One!

I found this:
[sblock=char gen stuff]
Insight said:
Character Creation:
This module is set in the "Known World" aka Mystara, which is a very basic sword and sorcery sort of setting. There are no Warforged or Genasi or Kalashtar or Bladelings. Some Classes may also be prohibited (despite me liking the oddball Classes from time to time) based on this theme. At this time, no classes with the Psionic or Shadow power sources. The rest are open to debate.
drothgery said:
Also, standard 4e 22 point buy confirmed here: http://www.enworld.org/forum/5508825-post49.html

First post says says 6th level, standard DMG1 starting equipment -- so a 7th level item, a 6th level item, a 5th level item, and 1000gp; and since Insight's already approved your race/class, you don't have to worry about running something that's not allowed.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Almightyfoon

First Post
Skippy!

For the others (and anyone looking for a game), may I recommend Living Eberron, our 4E persistent world game (or the generic L4W, though I'm partial to LEB)? It's good times.

Good times what had there. Reminds me I still need to switch my L4W character over to the wiki entry. And finish my LEB characters approval >> Not to thread jack.

On topic! Thanks for the chance to play this Insight, I started D&D with 3rd so this is all new and shiny to me ;p, Stonegod, Rhun, methink's our character's will get along swimingly mechanic wise. Barook is a very I'll hold em while you beat em up character ;p. I'll have my character posted shortly. Should be interesting with two half-orcs in the party.

drothgery

First Post
If anyone is looking to link up histories, here are some possible ways your characters might know Cassi
  • Your character has commissioned magic items from Ashonson's before
  • Your character has some connection with the person who killed her husband and took a rather nice new magic blade without paying for it
  • Your character lives in the city of Darokin and socializes in the same circles a magic item crafter or broker would

Almightyfoon

First Post
Hey Insight, quick question. I've got a Flask of the Dragon's Breath, and it doesn't have a defense listed for its attack. I'm assuming it would be hitting Reflex. Can I get a call on this?

My character builder is kinda outdated, and my DDI sub is long since expired, source is dragon 365.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases